Check out my photos from the Buffalo Bills vs NY Jets game on 11/17/13

Mike32282

If you are interested, I uploaded my photos from the game and the tailgates at Hammer's Lot. I took a lot of photos. You can see them on my photobucket account right here.....If you want any originals, just let me know. Hope you like them....

http://s159.photobucket.com/user/Mikey82_photos/library/Buffalo%20Bills%20Season%202013/11-17-13%20Buffalo%20Bills%20vs%20NY%20Jets

Here's a few favorites of mine.....

Photo133_zps5b2ed2ab.jpg

Photo137_zpsafdb5f11.jpg

Photo165_zps60325381.jpg

Photo167_zpsc4a158ae.jpg

Photo171_zpscea4ccfe.jpg

Photo172_zpsc8202f05.jpg

Photo188_zps527821d9.jpg

Photo189_zps0651b65b.jpg

Photo190_zpsd10434ab.jpg

Photo199_zps42b64a97.jpg

Edited by Mike32282

Awesome pics....Thank you! Someone please explain to me the guy covered in ketchup & mustard at the tailgate party. Does he have time, and a place to go to clean up/change clothes before the game starts?

He uses a napkin and then his dog licks the rest off

11/17/20? Wow, your camera man, what kind is it...able to take pictures in the future and all!? I saw Kyle Williams and Fred Jackson in those... I have to ask, how are they holding up for being 37 and 39?

The resolution is pretty good, too. Right up there with modern cameras. Of course, the pictures look great, too. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome pics....Thank you! Someone please explain to me the guy covered in ketchup & mustard at the tailgate party. Does he have time, and a place to go to clean up/change clothes before the game starts?

Come to next years opener and be at Hammers at 11:20 and find out for yourself. :thumbsup:

Love this one. Thanks for posting

Me too. It's a cool pic of the sack.

Looks good. Wish we had that resolution of the girl twerking.

:lol: That would have been nice.

Thanks man. There's a whole story behind it. You should come to Hammers Lot and ask him. But yeah he cleans himself up right in time for the game ever single Sunday.

11/17/20? Wow, your camera man, what kind is it...able to take pictures in the future and all!? I saw Kyle Williams and Fred Jackson in those... I have to ask, how are they holding up for being 37 and 39?

The resolution is pretty good, too. Right up there with modern cameras. Of course, the pictures look great, too. Thanks for sharing.

Come to next years opener and be at Hammers at 11:20 and find out for yourself. :thumbsup:

lol! You smart ass! I typed in 2013 but apparently it didn't take it. Should be fixed now. Thanks for the compliments though. Glad you like them.

beautiful, those are great shots

Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

Nice Camera!

Thanks! I love it. It's an older model Canon point and shoot... But it's as close to a real DSLR as I can get without paying thousands of dollars.

Great pics.

You got the whole Pinto Ron experience. Always great to see Kenny.

One of these days I will make it out there for a game and get to be a part of the fun in Hammer's Lot.

Thanks! Yeah you should definitely join the fun at Hammers lot.