Stephen Hill: 7 targets, 0 catches for 0 yards

BRH

McKelvin was all over him today. he only lost Holmes once today that set up their first TD.

Speaking of the first TD, several posters said the RB's (can't remember who) knee was down before he crossed the goalline, and it was 4th down. Anyone have a pic?

Speaking of the first TD, several posters said the RB's (can't remember who) knee was down before he crossed the goalline, and it was 4th down. Anyone have a pic?

I don't have a pic but they were right. It wasn't going to convince Leavy, though.

His knee was down at one point but I thought the ball crossed the goal line first. They ruled it a TD and the replays weren't good in our favor.

I don't know. It was hard to tell when he crossed the goal line. He disappeared in the scrum.

PTR