Jabari Greer injury

G-Daddy

@ProFootballDoc: #Saints 33 Greer with likely multi-ligament knee injury. Major IR type injury. Hopefully no dislocation or nerve damage.

@ProFootballDoc: Jabari Greer injury can be considered a transient dislocation. Likely LCL tear and suspicious for ACL and/or PCL injury. Surgery in future.

@ProFootballDoc: With multi-ligament knee injury like Greer, #saints med staff first job is to immobilize and ensure no nerve/artery damage. Can be emergency

ugh, me too. i never need to see that again. ever.

And that injury is why we should never ever get mad at Byrd for holding out for more cash. Also, I may need to watch the Malarchuk injury a few times today just to erase that leg image from my brain. If you have not seen it yet, consider yourself lucky. I just hope Jabari is able to keep his leg.

I just hope Jabari is able to keep his leg.

That should be a pretty safe bet. at his age its not a gimme that he returns next year though. if it was the last time he plays, im glad he was in good enough shape that while being carted off he was able to pump up his teammates and fans. he was definitely waving and yelling and didnt look like a man that had THAT happen to him.

having been there i didnt get a good view of the leg and obviously no replays - i was hoping it wouldve shown to be more precautionary based on his demeanor on the cart but seeing that replay... wow. guys a warrior.

That should be a pretty safe bet. at his age its not a gimme that he returns next year though. if it was the last time he plays, im glad he was in good enough shape that while being carted off he was able to pump up his teammates and fans. he was definitely waving and yelling and didnt look like a man that had THAT happen to him.

having been there i didnt get a good view of the leg and obviously no replays - i was hoping it wouldve shown to be more precautionary based on his demeanor on the cart but seeing that replay... wow. guys a warrior.

The power of adrenaline and injury responses of the brain.

Also, I may need to watch the Malarchuk injury a few times today just to erase that leg image from my brain. If you have not seen it yet, consider yourself lucky. I just hope Jabari is able to keep his leg.

a friend of mine has that on VHS somewhere....i hear its on youtube also. i've seen it, but no desire to watch again

• 3 weeks later...

Little update via his twitter -

" data-controller="core.front.core.autosizeiframe" data-embedId='dd2f6e98519b2e76efe47da51050fb2f' allowfullscreen=''>

Two weeks ago, I could not walk. With #God'sGrace and #hardwork, I am now Stepping Up! Thank u so much for ur love pic.twitter.com/B48Ega3LA9

Little update via his twitter -

https://twitter.com/jabari_greer/status/408781438566166529

Two weeks ago, I could not walk. With #God'sGrace and #hardwork, I am now Stepping Up! Thank u so much for ur love pic.twitter.com/B48Ega3LA9

Very good news for him. Hope he fully recovers.