No excuses left

Virgil

Tuel played better last weekend, than EJ played this week.

no excuses the bills suck from top to bottom Kiko Alonso is about the best guy on the team right now. quarterback terrible, running backs old injured and overrated, wide receivers and tight ends mediocre. Oline four fifths of the line is OK.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rust....whatever......... I want a QB who acts like he cares whether the Bills win or lose and I bet the players want that too....

It didn't look like the players cared today at all...especially the Bills quarterback...

At least Thad gives a crap.....at least he plays with passion......at least you can see Thad is giving you all he's got for whatever it is worth......

You can't say that about EJ...

I was ready to put Thad in at the half....the Bills needed a win today as bad as they have ever needed one...if you expected to keep the rest of the season interesting and meaningful....

And if you can't win against that Steelers team today.....well, what the hell.....pissed...

You aren't alone......the players gave up on Marrone today.

We know the look of a team that is disheartened by a lack of faith in coaching.

Marrone's childish rant last week apparently didn't help. Bottom line: when you are a HC and you lose games, players start to think that their coaching is putting them at a disadvantage.

What childish rant?

Rust....whatever......... I want a QB who acts like he cares whether the Bills win or lose and I bet the players want that too....

It didn't look like the players cared today at all...especially the Bills quarterback...

At least Thad gives a crap.....at least he plays with passion......at least you can see Thad is giving you all he's got for whatever it is worth......

You can't say that about EJ...

I was ready to put Thad in at the half....the Bills needed a win today as bad as they have ever needed one...if you expected to keep the rest of the season interesting and meaningful....

And if you can't win against that Steelers team today.....well, what the hell.....pissed...

Thad should have played in the second half. Total BS to keep Manuel in. You should be able to run all over the Steelers, but you can't do that if you can't throw the ball, which EJ can't (at least at this point). This is not the time to "train" a QB, it's the time to win. And yet again, stupid stubborn coaching won out over logic.

There are no excuses for a professional to lack in basic skills and fundamentals. Case Keenum has thrown 8 TDS and 0 picks in 2 games.....He's confident when the ball comes out of his hand. EJ is not confident throwing the ball. That's an issue. Confidence is tough to learn. He may have it off the field or in the huddle....But not during that exact moment when he throws the ball. Just sayin.

This is a good point. Lewis should have played the second half. Also, it does not help missing your top 2 WR's (SJ and Woods) but wtf, the coaches finally throw the ball to Gragg in garbage time. Looks like they should have used him more if deer in the headlights EJ was playing instead of Lewis.

And WATCHING RUSSELL WILSON PLAY AT PRO BOWL LEVEL ,twist that knife deeper.

draft 2 QB's next year. then 2 the next year. You had two pretty bad teams out there today. The one with the better QB won.