Stadium Tour

BuffaloBrad

I went on a tour of the Ralph earlier today. I'm a club seat holder and was offered the tour as a renewal bonus this season. We toured the press box, went down on the (tarped) field, walked through the tunnel and saw the visitor and Bills locker rooms. We also covered part of the administration building, though they seemed to try to keep us from running into any players or coaches that might be working. I'd seen much of the administration building before during various fieldhouse events, but I had never seen the AFL and AFC championship trophies in the lobby. I'd also never seen the outdoor grass practice field before today.

We were told it was unusual for the NFL to allow a tour so close to game time and the Bills had to get some kind of waiver from the NFL. What was cool is we got to see the Bills locker room all setup for the game. The visitors locker room was still empty. Apparently they usually start setting up the visitors equipment in the afternoon and work until 1 or 2 in the morning.

You can see Coach Marone's imprint around the stadium. Above the door to the locker room is another "Play like a Bill" sign. The meeting rooms had banners for the Bills AFC and AFL championships.

It was a great experience. Our tour guide indicated that they were planning to do more of these tours in the future, so I'd expect club seat holders might get offered a similar tour at their next renewal.

I went on a tour of the Ralph earlier today. I'm a club seat holder and was offered the tour as a renewal bonus this season. We toured the press box, went down on the (tarped) field, walked through the tunnel and saw the visitor and Bills locker rooms. We also covered part of the administration building, though they seemed to try to keep us from running into any players or coaches that might be working. I'd seen much of the administration building before during various fieldhouse events, but I had never seen the AFL and AFC championship trophies in the lobby. I'd also never seen the outdoor grass practice field before today.

We were told it was unusual for the NFL to allow a tour so close to game time and the Bills had to get some kind of waiver from the NFL. What was cool is we got to see the Bills locker room all setup for the game. The visitors locker room was still empty. Apparently they usually start setting up the visitors equipment in the afternoon and work until 1 or 2 in the morning.

You can see Coach Marone's imprint around the stadium. Above the door to the locker room is another "Play like a Bill" sign. The meeting rooms had banners for the Bills AFC and AFL championships.

It was a great experience. Our tour guide indicated that they were planning to do more of these tours in the future, so I'd expect club seat holders might get offered a similar tour at their next renewal.

Saw your pics. Thanks for the inside look.