Kiko on NFL network live NFL AM

ektin

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not speak Spanish. I understand a very little bit. A few weeks ago, out of curiosity, I listened to a Spanish language interview he did that someone here posted. It seemed like he spoke much more naturally while speaking in Spanish.

In English, he kind of mumbles, but he comes across ok. I think his issues are more diction and enunciation rather than a reflection on his intellect. In the end, he is a football player and not the director of analytics so I think we are ok.

P.S. I did not listen to the particular interview this morning so I cannot comment on that.

I speak spanish and I think that is certainly the case with Kiko, he kind of inserts his cuban accent when he speaks in english.

talks about twitter, adjusting to the NFL, talked about practicing and preparing hard getting ready for games, hardest adjustment coming to NFL is working on all the little things. Pettine says he's quiet, defense has to make plays to give the offense a chance to win, about KC says they have to slow down Charles and confuse Smith, asked what was the coolest thing about being in the NFL Kiko responded just being in the NFL is so cool

whatever , the guy is a quiet type who brings it on gameday. all you can ask for

Kiko was the least painful/awkward part of that whole clip (thank you for posting the link, by the way). The host of the show couldn't have been a bigger herb. And, Jeff Garcia? Yikes.

Kiko speaks softly and carries a big stick. More power to 'im.

Seriously, though is Jeff Garcia a 70 year old C word patient. wtf happened? "Ah …ah …Los Gatos …ah …ah …plttttt!"

That was so weird.

OJ was a great tv personality!!!

Seriously though. Why did he have to be a raging Pycho?

He was the best sideline reporter ever and Naked Gun!

He took Two lives and 1,000,000,000s of minutes of enjoyment from the world.

What a waste.

just amazed that a guy who seems so cool to the point of almost looking sedated can be such a beast on gameday

He probably IS sedated for safety.

The guy was born in Massachusetts, how does he, as is implied in this thread, not speak fluent English?

Have you tried to talk to someone from Boston?

Kiko was the least painful/awkward part of that whole clip (thank you for posting the link, by the way). The host of the show couldn't have been a bigger herb. And, Jeff Garcia? Yikes.

Kiko speaks softly and carries a big stick. More power to 'im.

I just spit up my snapple. LMAO! I haven't heard someone called a "herb" since like 1997. You're right though. That crew is pretty lame. Lavar Arrington is the only mildly entertaining person on that show IMO. Kiko just does Kiko...he could give a rats ass what people think about his camera presence. I like that.