Finally get a nearly national TV game and too beat up to win it

Thad was relly bad last week. Held the ball too long, terrible for the most part throwing, fumbles, int.

He is a backup period. Just like the other 2 guys. If we can run rhe ball, if our receivers can catch the ball,

and if our terrible defense can at least be fair, it could be a interesting game. Remember it is a team game.

My son, who is 9, only makes predictions when he has a strong feeling that the Bills are going to win. So far this year he's only predicted three games - Carolina, Baltimore and the Dolphins. He's been right every time. I have no idea how he decides they're going to win he just says, "I just have a feeling." It's been uncanny.

He's predicted the Bills beat KC this week. Let's hope his perfect record holds up.

Prediction: The Jeff Tuel we've all come to know and love, the Jeff Tuel of the 2nd half of the meaningless first Pre-season game in Indianapolis (remember, when there was so much silly talk about he may be better than EJ?) will show up again, and lead his team to victory.

He'll be on the cover of USA Today on monday morning, Peter King will do a special feature of him in MMQB, he will even get a mention of Sports Center.

The win of over the previously undefeated Chiefs will be even sweeter! . . . . yes folks, it's TUEL TIME! again.

You heard it here first.

I have zero confidence if Tuel starts on Sunday. And that's not me giving KC credit for anything, I would have zero confidence in him facing the Jaguars at this point. He's just god-awful!

I have zero confidence if Tuel starts on Sunday. And that's not me giving KC credit for anything, I would have zero confidence in him facing the Jaguars at this point. He's just god-awful!

How are you honestly coming to that evaluation? I've seen one quarter three weeks ago (horrible), two second halves during the preseason (impressive, relentless, gutsy) and one bad quarter in preseason.

How are you honestly coming to that evaluation? I've seen one quarter three weeks ago (horrible), two second halves during the preseason (impressive, relentless, gutsy) and one bad quarter in preseason. Unless I'm missing something, there isn't much to go on concerning his pro career, which spans about six quarters.

Prediction: The Jeff Tuel we've all come to know and love, the Jeff Tuel of the 2nd half of the meaningless first Pre-season game in Indianapolis (remember, when there was so much silly talk about he may be better than EJ?) will show up again, and lead his team to victory.

He'll be on the cover of USA Today on monday morning, Peter King will do a special feature of him in MMQB, he will even get a mention of Sports Center.

The win of over the previously undefeated Chiefs will be even sweeter! . . . . yes folks, it's TUEL TIME! again.

You heard it here first.

And all the Tuel-hater-Thad-lover types here will all change their tune?? ;)

Too injured? Defense is all hands on deck. Who's missing?

TL and FJ had hits/injuries that would take mere mortal football players out of several games and they still play.

I wouldn't be surprised to see CJ play either.

Wow, I just noticed that this game will be on regular TV here in Atlanta. This is a rare treat for me, to be able to watch the game in the comfort of my own home.

this game is on just about everywhere with a few exceptions... this is their opportunity, or should I say, oppor"tuel"ity