Chicken Wing Prices

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remind me again where it is on OkeeChobee... I'm trying to eat healthy, but screw it, I will try em tonight...

Is it east of Jog Rd?

(By the way, the place I go is called "Papa Bears" - it's on Lake Worth Rd).

209632[/snapback]

I'll find out for you. I've only been down there to visit twice so I don't know my way around very well. I do know that it's in a little "shopping plaza" and it's on the end. (closest to the road) There's a pool hall in the back and a tanning place I think in there as well. A hadji type gas station right next door too. Sorry I can't be more help. I'll call my sister later and find out better directions and pm you with them.

I'll find out for you. I've only been down there to visit twice so I don't know my way around very well. I do know that it's in a little "shopping plaza" and it's on the end. (closest to the road)  There's a pool hall in the back and a tanning place I think in there as well. A hadji type gas station right next door too. Sorry I can't be more help. I'll call my sister later and find out better directions and pm you with them.

209635[/snapback]

cool. I live off of Okeechobee, so if its in WPB, it cant be more than 10 minutes from my apt.