Trying to maintain a first place team.

Peytons Neck

I'm undefeated so far but my Running Back situation has been awful. And this week looks like the worst yet. Injuries and starters losing their jobs has killed pretty much every running back I've drafted.

Right now I'm sitting with these 4 after drops and trades.

Bernard Peirce

Rashad Jennings

Darren McFadden

Willis McGahee

Now someone in the league is offering me

Trent Richardson and Julius Thomas for Jordan Cameron and Philip Rivers.

Tight end play isnt really an issue for me because I have Jimmey Graham.

Same with Philip Rivers, he sits on my bench behind Drew Brees

But anyways should I accept the trade (Even though I know its lopsided in his favor I'm getting desperate)

Or should I holdout for a better offer?

Its a 12 team standard league btw.

Edited by Peytons Neck

I would make the trade. Or, keep Cameron and give up Graham. I have Cameron and he's been great. J. Thomas is no slouch either.

Other considerations: I assume the other guy is desperate for a QB. Is he a real threat to you? Is he in your division and do you play him 2 more times?

So basically you're getting Richardson for nothing. What was the question?

Except Richardson is terrible... What has he done since joining the colts or this year at all?

Edit: since joining the colts he has 151 yards and 2 Tds on 51 carries in 3 games! This season he has 51 points in 5 games!

That said Thomas might make the deal worth it. Cameron has come back down to earth a bit...

Edited by section122

Do the trade but propose a counter sending him Cameron but not taking on a TE. If you have Graham and it is a 1 TE league then get a WR or RB tacked on forget about a back up TE

Do this. Counter offer Cameron and Rivers for Richardson and a flex worth RB or WR. Who else does this person have? Maybe a player like Gio Bernard or Eddie Lacy?

Except Richardson is terrible... What has he done since joining the colts or this year at all?

Edit: since joining the colts he has 151 yards and 2 Tds on 51 carries in 3 games! This season he has 51 points in 5 games!

That said Thomas might make the deal worth it. Cameron has come back down to earth a bit...

So you don't want him for nothing? The thinking in this thread is why trades are way harder than they should be - everyone overvalues their own players or in this case their leverage with guys they're never going to play. You're not going to get LeSean McCoy - a starting RB in a good offense is as much as you can realistically hope for so take it.

Who knows how good TRich is. I was in the minority on the main board saying the Browns crushed that trade IRL when it happened. But he does have fantasy value going forward given the scarce RB's this year. Can't really defend the Jaguars game, but Seattle is Seattle and he only had like 2 days of prep time for the 49ers.

Edited by BuffOrange

So you don't want him for nothing? The thinking in this thread is why trades are way harder than they should be - everyone overvalues their own players or in this case their leverage with guys they're never going to play. You're not going to get LeSean McCoy - a starting RB in a good offense is as much as you can realistically hope for so take it.

Who knows how good TRich is. I was in the minority on the main board saying the Browns crushed that trade IRL when it happened. But he does have fantasy value going forward given the scarce RB's this year. Can't really defend the Jaguars game, but Seattle is Seattle and he only had like 2 days of prep time for the 49ers.

Without knowing how much he is helping out the other guy I would say no. Richardson hasn't performed this year or really at all. I don't get the te switch and would try to get a player he could use that woul help his team.

It isn't overvaluing his guys it is getting someone he can use and get production from for his depth. I don't care much for Richardson. I love Thomas so as I said it may be worth making on those merits alone.

To the op:

What does his qb situation look like?

Can you play a te in a flex?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.