Anyone still parking at Demarco's wings complex

I usually park on California as it is very easy for me to get out. The walk to the stadium isn't really any different. Instead of cutting through the mud lot you have to go through the main entrance but it really doesn't add any extra time.

Unfortunately I live too far away to park in your lot :-(

Edited by section122

Did not see that. Was way back in th corner and was cooking Stromboli till 10.30. Could not get over all the campers in the lot.. Good thing it was not wet.. Will be glad to be back in your lot... Mike says he is only doing the party 1 more year.. I will be a little late on Sunday.. Driving out in the morning... 40 year class reunion on Sat..

Did not see that. Was way back in th corner and was cooking Stromboli till 10.30. Could not get over all the campers in the lot.. Good thing it was not wet.. Will be glad to be back in your lot... Mike says he is only doing the party 1 more year.. I will be a little late on Sunday.. Driving out in the morning... 40 year class reunion on Sat..

What did you pay to park in the Mud Lot? I'm hearing they charge $25-$30 per car Edited by Hammered a Lot

Thanks You. You parked in the mud lot last game. Did you see the white truck (owned by the mud lot) almost run over one of it workers.? I guess things got a little ugly over there.

That sounds like good quality entertainment.

I'm parking over there from now on.......

What did you pay to park in the Mud Lot? I'm hearing they charge $25-$30 per car

If you went to mike's party it was $20.. you had to tell them other wise $25

some one said they get 80 for a camper.. not sure if that was the over night rate.