PPP Showdown

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chef Jim is making up ground, but I still think OC in Buffalo is slightly ahead. He does lose out on comparing Google to something called St. Gobain. Nobody has ever heard of that. Plus who cannonaded a crappy musician who OD'ed in the first place? I am still looking for a good way to judge this one.

No, that's not what that post was about...but didja ever notice that, whenever you post, whatever you post about, you always end up posting about yourself? :lol:

Strike 2.

You still don't know why I posted that? Man. Well? More confirmation of the theory. Boy, outside of history and physics(and that it's those 2 things confirms it again), you really are playing checkers, aren't you? Maybe a hint helps: You think the game is being played in one thread. Wrong. And, look at the responses. As designed, not that I expect you to get it, there, Mr. Double Jump.

When OC posts, is "not reading" truly an option?

You are the best qualified person to answer that question, since you read every single thing I write looking for ways to "bust" me.

So...why don't you tell us. :lol:

If OC predicts he's wrong, does the universe collapse on itself?

Perhaps, but, if I write 3 things, and all 3 of them have little to do with what I'm really trying to accomplish?

The empirical, not theoretical, evidence shows: that makes you divide by 0.

:lol:

So tell me, how is that division coming? Think you're close to an answer? :lol:

EDIT: Oh, and you know? I would love to see ...lybob try to bill anyone for 1 day of his work. That meeting would be hilarious.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

We are back into a flat footed tie based on the inability of Mr. Programmer/Emoticon himself not being able to find the :doh: .

Anyway, I think I have found an original way to decide this:

If the argument is not over by December 1, I will not judge this nor will I take it to GvG. I will wait until December 1 and if the Obamacare site is fixed Chef Jim wins, if not, OC in Buffalo wins.

I would like to see them continue their conversation in case a knockout punch insult can be thrown or something surprising influences me. It is still possible for either of them to win but unless I am 100% sure by December 1, then Obamacare itself will make the decision.

You know what would have worked better? Set up matches between combatants like a boxing match or UFC fight. For example, say everyone wants to see DC Tom vs. OC in Buffalo duke it out. So negotiate a match between those two, crown a champion and let challengers line up...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are back into a flat footed tie based on the inability of Mr. Programmer/Emoticon himself not being able to find the :doh: .

Anyway, I think I have found an original way to decide this:

If the argument is not over by December 1, I will not judge this nor will I take it to GvG. I will wait until December 1 and if the Obamacare site is fixed Chef Jim wins, if not, OC in Buffalo wins.

I would like to see them continue their conversation in case a knockout punch insult can be thrown or something surprising influences me. It is still possible for either of them to win but unless I am 100% sure by December 1, then Obamacare itself will make the decision.

Enough already. Between gator and OC, there's been too much bullying around here. I am guilty of it too. I've never beaten much on gator but to OC: I apologize. No one is treating you with respect and it's not OK what's happened around here. Make your arguments, do your thing, whatever. Hopefully people will treat you with respect in the future.

Same thing I said to OC goes for connor, Rich in Ohio, NJ Sue, and the rest of the people who end up on our always-mocked island of misfit toys. You all deserve better treatment. We can argue but you deserve to at least be heard without being ridiculed.

Enough already. Between gator and OC, there's been too much bullying around here. I am guilty of it too. I've never beaten much on gator but to OC: I apologize. No one is treating you with respect and it's not OK what's happened around here. Make your arguments, do your thing, whatever. Hopefully people will treat you with respect in the future.

Same thing I said to OC goes for connor, Rich in Ohio, NJ Sue, and the rest of the people who end up on our always-mocked island of misfit toys. You all deserve better treatment. We can argue but you deserve to at least be heard without being ridiculed.

But...the bullying is what makes this fun, and not boring! Why wouldn't we want to bully?

Who would want to wear an on-fire suit?

That's my other question.

• 3 months later...