Patriots get first break

Fezmid

Yeah, and GREAT Pats' offense. Even though they're mauling the Colts' DL, they've managed to score a whole 6 points. Impressive.

And that Bruschi "takeaway" was an incomplete pass. Rhodes didn't have control nor did he "make a football move" and the ball touches the ground while Bruschi hit the ground. But true to form, "just give it to 'em!"

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why am I not surprised to see you and T-Bone getting along and agreeing with each other. Maybe he'll make you a Patsy fan, given how passionate you are about watching them win today.

207632[/snapback]

At least BF knows his football....

Why am I not surprised to see you and T-Bone getting along and agreeing with each other. Maybe he'll make you a Patsy fan, given how passionate you are about watching them win today.

207632[/snapback]

I've already stated why I want New England to win and this absolute nonsense from a lot of people here is just ridiculous.

Yeah we don't like New England, I don't like Indy either, but I'm not going to force myself into a delusion that New England has cheated on every snap like some conspiracy theorists here.

Yeah, and GREAT Pats' offense.  Even though they're mauling the Colts' DL, they've managed to score a whole 6 points.  Impressive.

And that Bruschi "takeaway" was an incomplete pass.  Rhodes didn't have control nor did he "make a football move" and the ball touches the ground while Bruschi hit the ground.  But true to form, "just give it to 'em!"

207634[/snapback]

Yeah, MBD, let's start trotting out the excuses...the Patriots are cheating, the ref is for the Patriots...yadda yadda yadda

anyone hear the jackass announcer saying a helmet to helmet was legal as long as the WR catches it...wtf did that come from...helmet to helmet is NEVER legal...the bastard better be fined, but he wont...

207639[/snapback]

Yeah, that was an unbelievable comment by Simms. Everyone knows that helmet-to-helmet hits are always illegal...unless of course its a Patriot defender who does it. Then its a great play.

The patriots first break was having tony dungy coaching the opponent. He is such a conservative wuss. 4th and a half yard at the NE 48, and he punts.

Hey Tony -- you lose, you go home. How has being a wuss worked out for you the last time you played NE?

The delusions continue at TBD.

207661[/snapback]

So BF, should it have been called Unsportsmanlike conduct on Harrison on the 3rd down play where Stokely was stopped a foot short of the first down? Harrison ran up to him, grabbed the ball from his hand, and spun it right in front of him. Don't tell you havn't seen "ball spinning" called a 15 yard penalty before...

No call here of course.

I won't even bring up the helmet to helmet hit, as that was BLATANT and there's no judgement even involved.

CW

So BF, should it have been called Unsportsmanlike conduct on Harrison on the 3rd down play where Stokely was stopped a foot short of the first down?  Harrison ran up to him, grabbed the ball from his hand, and spun it right in front of him.  Don't tell you havn't seen "ball spinning" called a 15 yard penalty before...

No call here of course.

I won't even bring up the helmet to helmet hit, as that was BLATANT and there's no judgement even involved.

CW

207665[/snapback]

Yes I would have.

The patriots first break was having tony dungy coaching the opponent. He is such a conservative wuss. 4th and a half yard at the NE 48, and he punts.

207664[/snapback]

Patriots get the ball abck and drive for a touchdown.

Have I mentioned that Tony Dungy is a whiny wuss who will never win a big game?

Ah nevermind. I forgot this wan't a football thread.

carry on.

Every team in the NFL should be our "enemy".

Only one wins the Super Bowl.

207688[/snapback]

Right, because we should hate the Arizona Cardinals just as much as the Patriots and Dolphins <_<

"Just give it to him!"

CW