redemption game for many

enlightener

ive said all year the defense is good, the problem has been no offense all year allowing opposing teams to run run run and break some long ones on our tired defense in the 3rd and 4rt quarters. Oh what a difference a lead makes. that being said I saw every guy whose underperformed all year and look like a bust...play like we hoped theyd play. list of guys who redeemed themselves 1.Aaron Williams- looked like an athletic CB with attitude 2. Dareus- got a huge sack, another sack, stopped a run play by himself and 4 other tackles. 3. EJ- hit nice passes, his REAL stats would have been 12-22 for 2 tds and 1 int but for SJs drop/pick and woods bobble/review/overturn....not to mention the chandler strike. EJ looked good. even his legit pick was about a yard off and almost a nail in the coffin for Baltimore. 4. Justin rogers- didn't get lit up and had a huge hit on a guy. 5. Bradham - used his speed and had some pressure and a couple tackles...and finnaly Hackett-he still showed some stupidity, especially in the 4rth, but his first half was everything youd want....now can we get a screen please!!!!!

Edited by enlightener

Williams played the game of his life. Definitely earned a ton of appreciation from me -- dude was a stud all game. Even the one time he got beat bad, he made a great touchdown-saving tackle, which wound up saving 4 points. Loved Dareus in this game as well. Unlike Williams, I've never been willing to give up on Dareus or write him off. I still think he's gonna be a stud.

I noticed on the radio pre game Dareus even calls himself "Big Daddy." I thought at the time that was a bit strange for a player who has played like big granddaddy at times...But on games like today's #99 shows how good he really can be...And I want to call him "Big Daddy" all the time... :thumbsup:

I noticed on the radio pre game Dareus even calls himself "Big Daddy." I thought at the time that was a bit strange for a player who has played like big granddaddy at times...But on games like today's #99 shows how good he really can be...And I want to call him "Big Daddy" all the time... :thumbsup:

I always thought his nickname was "Mr. Big Stuff", either way I was very happy for Dareus today, and I hope we continue to see more dominating games like this one from him in the future.

+1

Yeah I loved how these guys bounced back after that tough loss last week. Even TJ Graham had a couple catches and a nice run for a 1st down! I think too many of us have been writing a lot of these players off as bums and forgetting that this team is crazy young and has a lot of growing to do.

Edited by cosmo

"That's right. Big daddy...bets...the pot"

Yeah I loved how these guys bounced back after that tough loss last week. Even TJ Graham had a couple catches and a nice run for a 1st down! I think too many of us have been writing a lot of these players off as bums and forgetting that this team is crazy young and has a lot of growing to do.

Is this your first time here?

:lol:

Just sayin'. Jimmy Leonard was.....

....a "terrible" DB draft pick. After all...the 28th best O lineman was still on the board! :blink:

Kiko Alonso sucks? :blink::lol:

How dopey is that right now?

Players who should be cut/benched/traded:

EJ, Chandler, A. Williams, Spiller, Freddy, Marcel, Kiko, Leonhard...they all suck...

Oh wait, we won the game and these guys all contributed?

Never mind. :rolleyes:

ALL WIN!

no fail.

Yep

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Williams played the game of his life. Definitely earned a ton of appreciation from me -- dude was a stud all game. Even the one time he got beat bad, he made a great touchdown-saving tackle, which wound up saving 4 points. Loved Dareus in this game as well. Unlike Williams, I've never been willing to give up on Dareus or write him off. I still think he's gonna be a stud.

:thumbsup: