Trade - would ya

section122

My dilemma is that I'm the commish and trying to pull Charles. My trades have to go through league vote.

Does this seem incredibly lopsided? A couple of people always veto trades but I only need 2 to approve it. Is this a reasonable trade to you? Te guys team sucks which is why a 2 for 1 makes sense for him. I need a stud rb and already have Peyton so knowshon is expendable.

My dilemma is that I'm the commish and trying to pull Charles. My trades have to go through league vote.

Does this seem incredibly lopsided? A couple of people always veto trades but I only need 2 to approve it. Is this a reasonable trade to you? Te guys team sucks which is why a 2 for 1 makes sense for him. I need a stud rb and already have Peyton so knowshon is expendable.

If it has to go through league vote, I don't see how being commish creates a dilemma.

Yes you'd be getting a great deal but unless the other guy is a kid, I say caveat emptor.

Incredibly one-sided trade. I have both Moreno and Bowe on my team, and I'm pretty close to dropping them both right now. Kansas City doesn't throw the ball down the field, and Denver is using a RB by committee approach. Any fantasy value either of these players have is purely reliant on their ability to score TD's. Anyone willing to give up JC for those two clowns must be really, really dumb.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

Incredibly one-sided trade. I have both Moreno and Bowe on my team, and I'm pretty close to dropping them both right now. Kansas City doesn't throw the ball down the field, and Denver is using a RB by committee approach. Any fantasy value either of these players have is purely reliant on their ability to score TD's. Anyone willing to give up JC for those two clowns must be really, really dumb.

I know... I'm hoping they both blow up this week so it doesn't look so bad lol

I would veto this even w/ out a pattern of collusion. Only way I wouldn't veto is if the guy giving up charles was doing well in the league...and that is out of sole selfishness. I veto trades that are too lopsided even w/ out a reason to suspect collusion. This one easily fits the bill. Charles is a guy you are happy to start each week. He is #2 and looks to stay in that neighboorhood all season. Bowe is a guy who can be used only to rotate in at WR3 and for byes and Moreno is not worthy of a start.

That is just me...and that is assuming standard format.

It's not a standard league it is ppr which makes both bowe and Moreno slightly more valuable. Moreno is a start every week in this format and his wrs suck so bowe would start for him. He would be getting 2 starters for 1.

As for vetoing I had to take voting rights away from the league as well. 2 guys veto every single trade and usually complain loud enough to get others to veto as well. All trades run through me with mine going to a league vote.

Somehow found James jones on the waiver! Gonna offer jones and Moreno for Charles and see if he bites. Does that seem less lopsided to the consensus?

Edit: again it is a ppr league which boosts morenos value a bit.

Edited by section122

Somehow found James jones on the waiver! Gonna offer jones and Moreno for Charles and see if he bites. Does that seem less lopsided to the consensus?

Edit: again it is a ppr league which boosts morenos value a bit.

That's better, but I wonder if you should even offer that trade. Moreno is not a workhorse back, but in the past few weeks he has clearly separated himself from Hillman and Ball. I'd just keep Jones and Moreno.

That's better, but I wonder if you should even offer that trade. Moreno is not a workhorse back, but in the past few weeks he has clearly separated himself from Hillman and Ball. I'd just keep Jones and Moreno.

After this week that's what I'm doing. Moreno has a plus matchup this week against jax and is clearly the lead back. Jones is boom or bust but a more than adequate fill in at wr for bye weeks and injuries.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.