Glimmer of hope; I swear. I never lie either

Clippers of Nfl

So I got home like at 930 pm last night with the family (this is all fill in info to make the post better). I got some mail from Amazon and Im opening up the stuff. Kind of upset that my dodger hat didnt arrive, but anyway, life goes on. I have some dinner. The wife throws on x-factor as I'm playing tapped out. (I am a little kid come to think of it).

Anyway so after xfactor, it's like 1030 or so and the wife throws on Revolution. It's an ok show. Whatever. After like 20 minutes she freaking falls asleep. I was telling her "fast forward hun, hun, fast forward" What the f. She fell asleep. Duh, doy! I figured I could come back to the show, so I tuned to sportscenter.

Here is the shining light. Kansas City Royals. The were just eliminated from post season. No big deal. Dont go to vegas. Relax.

They have not made the playoffs since 1985. They have a 28 year drought. More than doubles our suckitude!!!!

Discuss or get happy.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Kansas City has won the World Series

Keeping it close to home. The Chiefs had the first overall pick and are now 3-0 and solidly in the playoff hunt.

The difference between winning and losing in the NFL is very small. All it takes is an owner who consistently chooses they wrong people to run the organization and chase away those that actually have talent(Polian and Butler) to have this level of sustained failure. Short of Polian's run the Bills are a case study in organizational dysfunction and failure.

Kansas City has won the World Series

Keeping it close to home. The Chiefs had the first overall pick and are now 3-0 and solidly in the playoff hunt.

The difference between winning and losing in the NFL is very small. All it takes is an owner who consistently chooses they wrong people to run the organization and chase away those that actually have talent(Polian and Butler) to have this level of sustained failure. Short of Polian's run the Bills are a case study in organizational dysfunction and failure.

And oddly won in a style that's reverse-Bills (i.e. heartbreaking for the other team -- and here's to you, mr. denkinger)

It's cuz I really was. Im behind. I dont have enought money for the dmv. Im workingn on it.

I just saw your springfield just yesterday. Omg how many puples is that????? Sick. It could be like 300 purples....

i think it's over 500. I make about 60k every 3hrs in purples. Just bought the stairway to nowhere and saving for the Popsicle skyscraper and the magnifying glass. Once I get them, in gonna save about 2m and rebuild completely. I'm at about 1.5 right now so a ways to go really.

i think it's over 500. I make about 60k every 3hrs in purples. Just bought the stairway to nowhere and saving for the Popsicle skyscraper and the magnifying glass. Once I get them, in gonna save about 2m and rebuild completely. I'm at about 1.5 right now so a ways to go really.

I wish there was a way you could let me borrow some play money. I need about 60k for the dmv. Almost there.

Back to the topic. Honestly this kind of made me feel better. To know that we are bad, horrible, stink, stupid, losers, pathetic, chumps and diks, BUT AT LEAST WE ARE NOT AS BAD AS THE KC ROYALS. I can smile again!!!!

I can sleep better.

Keep discussing or get happier.

Escalator to nowhere...

Signed,

The Simpsons Police

It's more difficult to get to the postseason in baseball... less teams enter (8 in baseball, 12 in football), the season is obviously longer so it's much harder to "luck" your way in, and baseball doesn't have a salary cap - it's what keeps smaller markets like KC on the bottom. There is more parity in football than in baseball and more playoff spots, so not making the the playoffs in 13 years like the Bills have is arguably much more dubious a distinction if you ask me.