It's not that hard to believe

JP-era

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does absolutely NO ONE read the board before posting anymore?

207143[/snapback]

Sorry, oh wise one... they were ALL posted within a minute of each other...

Sorry, board police, I was typing while the other ones were...

Sorry again, officer, I'll NEVER mess up YOUR board with a repost...

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

ESPN reports that Bills will look for Drew to take a substantial pay cut by March 1, or risk being released. 

Also, Cards may be interested in Henry, current asking price 2nd Rd.

207140[/snapback]

Getting a second for Henry would be something of a minor miracle as far as I'm concerned. But let's take some of Bledsoe's money so we can apply it where we need it most.

In a kicker. :rolleyes:

I love this move and it is EXACTLY the right thing to do.

I bet Drew goes Henrys route and claims that he should be traded to start somewhere else. Isnt worth much, maybe a 4th rounder.

Cards interested in Henry, how about a package deal for both Drew and Henry!

Drews numbers tell the story and you dont pay a guy 6.5 mil to play mediocre/crappy! Especially with your highly regarded future on the wings.

Sorry for the Drew related post but breaking news is authorization for a post.

Getting a second for Henry would be something of a minor miracle as far as I'm concerned. But let's take some of Bledsoe's money so we can apply it where we need it most.

In a kicker. :rolleyes:

207147[/snapback]

A kicker? I'm thinking more along the lines of the left hand side of the line to protect JP. Use one of the second rounders on the Nugent kid and let Lindell go. Edit: Second rounders if We get another one for Henry.

Let's not put words in people's mouths. Mort said that the hardline stance to be taken on Bledsoe COULD be a sign that the Bills MAY be ready to go with Losman.

There is still a strong possibility of another vet joining the team in the spring and there being a three way battle in camp to start.

I heard that too.  :rolleyes:  They want thim to take a pay cut because he IS going to be the back up next year.

207145[/snapback]

No wait a minute. Mort did NOT say that Losman is the starter next year. What he said was that the Bills are ready to go with Losman. Thats not the same thing in my mind.

I heard that too.  :(  They want thim to take a pay cut because he IS going to be the back up next year.

207145[/snapback]

The tears of joy are streaming down my face!!! ;)

What a wonderful day!!!! Regardless of the DB situation, it was GREAT to hear the Bills are willing to go with JP... It's time to move in that direction, regardless of the consequences on the Field in 2005...

It's just time to move on... And it looks like the Bills Brass gets that now... :rolleyes:

Could be released on March 1st if he doesnt take a pay cut. I like TD playing hardball. Also said suitors are lining up for Travis, like the Cards, and it will take a 2nd rounder for him. Don't know if these have been covered, I've been away.

207141[/snapback]

This is GREAT news, but, does TD have any leverage? Cutting Drew would be disasterous to our cap situation, no?

Let's not put words in people's mouths.  Mort said that the hardline stance to be taken on Bledsoe COULD be a sign that the Bills MAY be ready to go with Losman. 

There is still a strong possibility of another vet joining the team in the spring and there being a three way battle in camp to start.

207151[/snapback]

Dont put words in MY mouth. I never said that Mort said that. Mort DID say that the Bills were ready to go with Losman. That doesnt mean that he is now the starter only that he is "ready" in there minds to compete for the job.

No wait a minute. Mort did NOT say that Losman is the starter next year. What he said was that the Bills are ready to go with Losman. Thats not the same thing in my mind.

207152[/snapback]

They drafted a qb in the first round for? To hold a clip board? No.