A root canal vs the Bills

Simon

So I had a root canal today; it started about 4:30 and took until about 5:45.

On the way home I was thinking about it and realized that Monday from 4:30 - 5:30 was actually less miserable for me than was Sunday from 4:30 - 5:30.

Yes, watching the Bills is literally worse than having a guy file out live nerves from under your tooth. :death:

On the way home I was thinking about it and realized that Monday from 4:30 - 5:30 was actually less miserable for me than was Sunday from 4:30 - 5:30.

Yes, watching the Bills is literally worse than having a guy file out live nerves from under your tooth. :death:

My last root canal was not too horrible (contrary to the root canal's reputation).

Watching the Bills yesterday was quite painful at times.

Maybe we need a rubber dam to fit around the TV screen. It only lets good Bills plays through the dam.

Yeah, but you get novocaine for a root canal. For a Bills game, all you get is alcohol.

Don't they use anesthesia for root canals?