''My politician can beat up your politician''

Respectfully, I do not think that your thread title is correct.

The one aide (on the left) behaved abominably and with hatred (and probably without fear of correction)

While the other aide just sent out a congratulations to the House.

Allan.jpg

Allan Brauer was elected Communications Chair of the DPSC on June 14, 2012, managing the DPSC’s internal and external communications, including our website, social media accounts, e-mail lists, and press releases.

Allan is a longtime activist in the LGBT equality movement, starting as co-chair of the University of Chicago’s Lesbian/Gay Student Organization in the 1970s. Allan’s work in the telecommunications relay services (which facilitate telephone communications for people with hearing/speech challenges) led him to expand his activism to include inclusion for people with disabilities.

2375_84984116216_633511216_2728356_7132856_n_normal.jpgDavid Burge@iowahawkblog 2h

Punchline: he's a "communications pro" with a website is named "It Matters How You Say It!"

https://twitter.com/allanbrauer

"California Democrat to Sen. Ted Cruz aide: I hope your kids 'die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases' after vote against Obamacare"

Nanker to California Democrat Allan Brauer: I hope you get gang raped and infected with every cancer known to man after tweeting the above.

They don't like it when you let your liberal mask slip.................................

Communications chair for the Sacramento Democrats Allan Brauer was “asked to resign” after wishing that Ted Cruz staffer Amanda Carpenter’s kids would “die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.”

Brauer subsequently apologized, but it wasn’t enough. He also has a a long history of online hate.