ESPN's double coverage..Bills at Jets

Kemp2Warlick

Let them pick against Buffalo with every Bills win they look clueless

Saw a portion of NFLN while eating dinner - no audio - but 2 of the 3 picked the Bills over NYETS,

Jason La Confora

Week 3's best bets

http://www.cbssports...ls-beating-jets

Tough calls, but bank on Bills beating Jets

Bills (+2½): I'm buying EJ Manuel and his knack for making big plays in big situations.

I am buying the Bills' rush defense has to be better than last year.

I am expecting the Jets to continue turning the ball over and I don't think they're good enough offensively to overcome that kind of thing right now

and then there's the idjut Pete Pissco

EJ Manuel vs. Geno Smith -- This is the battle of two rookie starting quarterbacks. They have each done some good things, but there has been a lot of bad too. Whichever one of them limits the mistakes will be the one to win this game. I also want to see both go down the field more.

------------

Does Pete even watch the games?

What Rookie doesn't make mistakes.

What does he say when Brady if INT's 4 times and is strip sacked?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Does Mike Modrak ever pick the Bills. I mean he covers them for ESPN, but never picks him. Another ESPN terd.

That guy HATES the Bills. He's a Pats homer through and through who wrote for a hack pats site before ESPN plucked him out of the ooze. Assuming he's not someone's kid in Bristol, he'll be gone soon enough. His in depth Bills article last week was to transcribe a radio interview Marrone did.

Does Mike Modrak ever pick the Bills. I mean he covers them for ESPN, but never picks him. Another ESPN terd.

Who is Mike Modrak? The byline says Mike Rodak. :unsure:

ESPN's "experts" picked the Bills 9-5:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Yes, and two of the 5 picking the JESTS are Chris-I'm-still-in-love-with-Tom-Donahoe-so-much-and-I-can't-stand-how-the-Bills-actually-fired-him-even-though-he-did-****-for-them-as-a-GM Mortensen, and former JEST Keshawn Johnson.

That guy HATES the Bills. He's a Pats homer through and through who wrote for a hack pats site before ESPN plucked him out of the ooze. Assuming he's not someone's kid in Bristol, he'll be gone soon enough. His in depth Bills article last week was to transcribe a radio interview Marrone did.

It's interesting that ESPN had to go to a former Pats* beat writer to find someone to cover the Bills. I won't go so far as to say he "hates" Buffalo but he's clearly trying to write articles with as "realistic" (tongue-in-cheek) a slant as possible.

I don't find his stuff particularly insulting or anything, and it's certainly better than James Walker and his regurgitation of what others write (sort of like Timmah).

I don't have a problem with the picks being split in this game. Against Rex Ryan, we haven't matched up with them very well. We're 2-6 against him since he started there and one of those two wins was in garbage time last game of the season last year, when everyone except the players wanted the bills to lose anyway.

Going into this year, I was more excited about the offense than the defense, but so far the defense looks like the better unit, so I'm expecting a low scoring defensive battle tomorrow, with touchdowns being hard to come by. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 10-6 or a 13-9 final score and I think it could go either way. I've heard a lot of mentions about the turnovers being a factor, and then a lot of talk about the rookies QBs and who will make the least mistakes, but I think the biggest difference is going to be in the running game. I think if Fred and CJ combine for close to 200 yards we win, and if not, we're going to struggle because I don't think either QB is going to play well.

I live in the NY metro area and this Jets team gets kicked around in the media an awful lot, and kind of unfairly in my opinion. I know players and coaches claim to not pay attention to the media, but I don't know if I buy that. I don't want to call people I don't know ego-maniacs, but I think it would be very easy to know that you're being talked about and want to know what's being said, so I think these guys have a chip on their shoulder more so than the Bills do and that can be dangerous.

It's interesting that ESPN had to go to a former Pats* beat writer to find someone to cover the Bills. I won't go so far as to say he "hates" Buffalo but he's clearly trying to write articles with as "realistic" (tongue-in-cheek) a slant as possible.

I don't find his stuff particularly insulting or anything, and it's certainly better than James Walker and his regurgitation of what others write (sort of like Timmah).

What ever happened to James Walker?

Anyone know?