NY State's Worst Parents

KitchenerKaizer

"Send lawyers, guns and money, dad, get me out of this

I'm the innocent bystander

Somehow I got stuck between the rock and a hard place"

Just saying... He's gotta a great point but, who made him judge & jury? What happens if he is making mistakes and implicating the wrong people? Even know he has pictures, FaceBook, & Tweets. Leave it up to the police. I know these monsters did bad, bad things man. What about laws that protect minors? Yeah, I hate those laws too, in clear cut cases. It is a highly competitive world and he wants people to "do the right thing?" He wants people to admit and trust his honor? LoL... Good luck... Strongest man is left standing, even if they have to lawyer up. Honor is for the chump & sucker down the road. Nice guys finish last unless you are a homeless guy who returns 2,500 in cash and 40,000 in traveler's check found in a backpack... Back to the police. Of course I am being sarcastic and way over the top and jaded. But come on Brian, wisen up. Go old school? Fall on the sword in today's world? LoL... Anyway, to quote Billy Joel (cringe):

"You know the good ole days weren't always good

And tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems"

And their threatening him as well, bring it on parents

They got some nerve to sue , f them

Well... If he is falsely accusing the wrong people... Mixing up names, whatever... Would you sue?

Stranger things have happened. My father was a hell raiser as a teen. Back in the 1950's the cops were knocking on my grandfather's door looking for my father! My father was in Germany, in the Army! LoL...

Well... If he is falsely accusing the wrong people... Mixing up names, whatever... Would you sue?

Stranger things have happened. My father was a hell raiser as a teen. Back in the 1950's the cops were knocking on my grandfather's door looking for my father! My father was in Germany, in the Army! LoL...

hes posting their tweets and facebook posts. hes using actual photos that the kids put online of them at his house causing the destruction.

and hes been generous enough to simply ask for them to come help clean and talk to him about making better choices as his way to make it even.

the parents are WAAAAAAAY out of line on this one. im all for being devils advocate, but in this case i think youd be hard pressed to find something hes doing inappropriately. we should all be so lucky as to have a pillar of the community like he seems to be in our neighborhoods.

why were they in his house if he was in florida?

he was on vacation, and what makes it just that much worse is that the kids were aware of the house because hes hosted events for local kids there before trying to do community outreach.

Edited by NoSaint

hes posting their tweets and facebook posts. hes using actual photos that the kids put online of them at his house causing the destruction.

and hes been generous enough to simply ask for them to come help clean and talk to him about making better choices as his way to make it even.

the parents are WAAAAAAAY out of line on this one.

Well... I hope what he is doing is all on the up and up and nobody is wrongfully getting caught up in it.

Anyway... Next time use some sense and save yourself (BH) a lot of headaches... Get an alarm company or have a neighbor keep an eye on things...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Well... I hope what he is doing is all on the up and up and nobody is wrongfully getting caught up in it.

Anyway... Next time use some sense and save yourself (BH) a lot of headaches... Get an alarm company or have a neighbor keep an eye on things...

ive seen no indication of that being the case, and given his apparent deep desire to help the youth of the area i feel pretty safe saying that if someone was misidentified that hed probably take it down. i think a good number of the kids identified are known from his own outreach in the community and events hes hosted for them in the past at his house.

all hes asked for, instead of pressing charges on the kids, is to have them come help clean up the mess. like 8 kids showed up. hes now offering for them to come help throw a party for local veterans - can help set up, clean up, bring some food, whatever - essentially just say sorry and do something nice for someone else to make amends for thousands of dollars in damage and destroying family items that cant be replaced.

i edited this into my last post after you replied, but: im all for being devils advocate, but in this case i think youd be hard pressed to find something hes doing inappropriately. we should all be so lucky as to have a pillar of the community, like he seems to be, in our neighborhoods.

Edited by NoSaint

Yes, but as the victim points out. It would be better for the kids to be held accountable.

Maybe... BUT you may get a lot of parents that disagree. As I pointed out... Everybody for themselves nowadays... People work the system for their best possible outcome. The game is played a certain way, and that is all out win!