Marrone Wired for sound - Panthers Game link

MClem06

You mean standing on a sideline motionless like Jauron and Gailey assuming everyone knows what to do isn't how to coach?? Who would have thought??

But..But....I thought coach Gailey went after a spectator in training camp when he heckled Trent Edwards!!!!

That was another sign of genius. He acknowledged that it wasn't 4th quarter but wanted 2 points anyway. Gailey opted for 1 point in a similar situation last season, even at the very end of 3rd quarter. Another call that was anti-Gailey was the 55 yard field goal attempt. Gailey would have punted. Bills would have lost.

But...But....Weren't every one angry last week for him to put the ball from the Patriots 40 yard line!!!

Actually, my big take away is that he was giving (at least from what we saw) a lot of attention to Mario.

I got to do a podcast with Coach Sal in the off season and he speculated that Mario might be the kind of player who needs to be "engaged." I completely agree, and I think we're seeing the fruits of said engagement.

Side note: Pettine, Jesus bro. Would it kill you to crack a smile from behind those reflective lenses once in a while? B-)

If Pettine keeps this D moving in the direction they are I could care less if he never smiles.