How do we stack up against the Jets?

boyst

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen Hackett's offense struggle but it has been for the most part just poor execution. The Bills are leading the entire league in how fast they are moving by leaving the most time still on the clock when the ball is snapped. It takes precision, getting a handle on penalties and an ability to execute consistently. I'm not ready to throw in the towel on Hackett just yet. I think the guys on the field are able to handle this offense but it will just take some time. We have seen a couple of good drives. The game winning drive against the Panthers comes to mind. There is a reason why Marone was pushing to get as many plays in as possible during training camp. I think we need to let this thing play out. Those guys might start clicking and when that happens, one hell of a lot of points will show up on the scoreboard.

And so did we...We lost to a weak Patriots at home and barely beat a self-defeating Panthers.

Not as weak as the Pats* team that beat the Jets - thought experiment: subtract Amendola from the Pats* week 1 lineup and tell me who wins that game.

ARE YOU HIGH!?

The Jets have arguably the worst skill-players in the entire LEAGUE!

Yeah - that threw me too - no way would we trade WR groups with the JEST.

I give them the coaching edge though.

Also for QB's this isn't close: EJ >>> Geno - one QB has a rating of 95.2(9th in the league), the other a 55.2 (32nd).