Hi Steve. Nice to see you here too! I don't think a trade with Miami is out of the question. I wouldn't mind it if it happens. Miami doesn't have a second round pick, however. They would never trade a high first for TH. Their third is early in the round (like all their picks) so it's almost like a second, but I Buffalo wants more, they would have to accept a third and something else, maybe a conditional pick in '06.

Born in a barn, I mean Kansas, but I live in Colorado now.

206901[/snapback]

Well that's better than Rock Hudson. He was born in Kansas and reared in California.

To succeed here, you need to quickly decide if you would let Drew Bledsoe marry your sister, or if you would much prefer to marry Drew and have his children yourself.

That's the criteria here to join one of the two camps that comprise this board. There is no other choice. Whichever choice you make, you must declare it loudly and often. In fact you should develop a reflexive pattern to your posts on that topic. Let no chance go by to let the Wall and the World know just exactly how you feel about QB11. Don't be a tease.

Also, you MUST pick at least one starting player and demand he be cut/traded/executed by Draft day. It wouldn't hurt if you gave a struggling student a hand once in awhile with their homework. Or, at the very least tell us which laws you frequently break with impunity because you think they're silly or you simply choose to ignore because you think they do not pertain to you - just to others (preferably people or companies with money - and lots of it).

Oh, one other thing. Please opine often about the collective brain trust that runs OBD. That is one subject that is never controversial. Differing opinions are tolerated with a certain magnanimity, generosity of spirit, and high mindedness rarely seen on other team's boards.

Do you think Rj or flutie should be our starting QB?

206989[/snapback]

Neither, Rob is like a lump of coal in the pocket and I never really cared for Doug. IMO, if Doug was really that good, why did he go play in the CFL for 50 years? Any player can have a good year or two. I learned from that the Bills brought Doug in to camp (year?) to be a practice dummy.

Thats my opinion and opinion only...LOL