BringBackFergy

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

Belichick really just raised a stink over 2 players on the opponents bench during a kneel play?

Really?

So he should just let it slide? Bullcrap

Any coach worth his salt would do the same thing belichick did

Those guys ejected came after his players. But you want to spare them the embarrassment of having to leave the field because theirs only 30 seconds left? That's crap. I hate belichick but I won't criticize him blindly. He did the right thing

Edited by FluffHead

Geno JP Losman should have eight interceptions. He has no pocket presence. He doesn't seem to see his 2nd or 3rd progression. He makes questionable decisions under any stress. But he throws a really nice ball every seven passes.

Fixed

:thumbsup:

Those guys ejected came after his players. But you want to spare them the embarrassment of having to leave the field because theirs only 30 seconds left? That's crap. I hate belichick but I won't criticize him blindly. He did the right thing

Ok.

Maybe I'm just weird.

I wouldn't have given two craps about it.

Had there been a few MINUTES left, sure. But one play? A kneel down? Nah...

The rules are the rules. Since when is it optional which ones players feel like following and which ones they don't?

I don't think any of us were talking about rules. Just Belichicks reaction.

Refs didnt seem to care. I didn't notice any Patriot players caring. I don't know. I'm just wired different I guess

I agree. But I also understand Mangold hitting Talib. If there was two minutes left, I get it. But if you're gonna jump around the field when a division rival, and a team that honestly hates you, just let a victory slip away, you're gonna get hit.

Wow.

Belichick really just raised a stink over 2 players on the opponents bench during a kneel play?

Really?

Damn straight. Was the right thing to do to. You have to honor the integrity of the game. Honor amongst thieves if you get the drift :w00t: Edited by beerme1

I don't think any of us were talking about rules. Just Belichicks reaction.

Refs didnt seem to care. I didn't notice any Patriot players caring. I don't know. I'm just wired different I guess

But, that was why Belichick was getting worked up. He wanted the refs to enforce the rules correctly. He's absolutely dead nuts on to demand that they do so as the HC of his team.

D'brickashaw threw a punch

At the ref?

The official announced they were ejected for touching referees. Didnt he?

But, that was why Belichick was getting worked up. He wanted the refs to enforce the rules correctly. He's absolutely dead nuts on to demand that they do so as the HC of his team.

I think that's ridiculous. It's one play. A kneel down.

But I get what you're saying.

I think that's ridiculous. It's one play. A kneel down.

But I get what you're saying.

Suppose they run off the bench and pile drive Tom Brady's knees after the kneel down? OK, it's far fetched, but if something like that happened -- not just Belichick -- but a whole lot of other people would point out that they should've already been in the locker room.