Pats Jets Game Thread - Who's watchin??

BringBackFergy

Don't you know? Brady throws perfect lasers every time. It's never his fault the balls are above or behind or at the feet of a receiver. Ask San Jose ... :)

Well, if that is so, then #2 is valid. Because, he is throwing lasers like he always does, but, the skill players aren't getting it done.

This invalidates #1.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can root for the Pats too...everyone does it.

It's worse for me.

I have Tom Brady on my fantasy football team.

I have zero idea how I'm even supposed to feel on the majority of plays.

who doesn't want to see a braggadocious skinny rex at the podium. always nice to see Brady and Billy boy pout in a loss.

J E T S jets jets jets jets.

Go Jets

Yeah, I'm pulling for the Jets and yes, it's largely because I like Rex and despise Belicheat.

It's worse for me.

I have Tom Brady on my fantasy football team.

I have zero idea how I'm even supposed to feel on the majority of plays.

I don't envy you with that scenario. Still, you own Brady for the season; I'd say you are in good shape when Amendola and Gronk return.

these wr's are brutal for the jets.

who doesn't want to see a braggadocious skinny rex at the podium. always nice to see Brady and Billy boy pout in a loss.

J E T S jets jets jets jets.

Traitors....the lot of you.

I confess that I too have Brady on my Fantasy football team but it was an auto draft. Rain is the great equalizer. Bad hands plus rain makes for some bad football. Edelman seems to have the only set of hands in this game. Jets and Pats should just pound the ball and wear down the defenses. N o overtime please!

Game like this will put a serious crack in Tommy's QB rating

no doubt...and they go along way toward showing that we have no business thinking we can't beat either of these teams as this season goes along.

Ridley almost fumbled again lol...he would have been tarred and feathered!