Illegal Use of Hands

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Urbik's hand was literally under dude's facemask. The showed the replay I think only once, and it was a crappy one, but it was there.

There's ten men fighting gripping and pushing with all their strength. Everyone has hands gripped up near the others neck, but on this third down conversion, one of them has crossed that legal line. It's really sickening.

Suggestion for the NFL: hire clowns from Barnun and Bailey to officiate all future Bills/Pats games. They should able to keep their clown suits on for the game. The Bills may get fairer results because the clowns may not know which team gets the favored treatment.

I agree that the refs ignored a lot of Pats penalties in the game and it p**ses me off. I think that the # of penalties in all the games was high this week which is typical in a Game 1. They say that teams usually make their biggest improvement between game 1 and 2 and this is one area that needs cleaned up. But I will say that at least we didn't have one of of those idiotic hits out of bounds to cost our team 15 yds like GB and Tampa.