Buffalo vs. New England, official Game Day Thread

boyst

players own this loss...sorry...where was CJ? SJ, I thought no one could stop you, apparently your hands weren't part of that equation...yeah we are young but if you don't know not to commit penalties then no amount of coaching can fix that...defense was solid as hell, offense needs to step up big time, they looked good but they fell short every drive...moral victory my ass, this loss sucks as much as being blown out...

how many out there with ~9:00 to play knew we were going to lose by 2? I know i did

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moral victory? How? I don't see a column for that in the standings.

Our best DB today was undrafted rookie Nikell Robey. LBs didn't fit run gaps. Very little pressure from front four. Dareus got pushed around a lot.

Offensive play calling was abysmal. The hurry up killed us. Spiller was ineffectual at best, and had a costly fumble.

Overall discipline was terrible. Special teams were ordinary.

Coaching was subpar.

There's a lot to fix before the next game.

Gotta disagree. McKelvin was the best DB today.

I think the offense needs to work on execution and the whole team needs to end the penalties. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with what I saw from the team. The goal line stand was a beautiful thing. Fred Jackson is still a great RB. EJ has all the tools but still needs to get in a groove with his receivers. Stevie still comes up big(though he has to catch the damn ball in the open like that). The EJ TD over the top of 2 defenders to SJ was sweet. Woods wide open in the endzone....awesome. The defensive pressure on Brady was incredible.

What I took from this game is the Bills have some growing pains to get through. The young talent is amazing but consistent execution is not there yet.

Mckelvin made a lot of great plays in this game. His one big mistake was not catching that punt and letting sail over his shoulder to destroy good field position. The secondary was not as bad as I thought it would be, but I do think the pressure had a lot to do with that.

Edited by Rockinon

Bunch of cry babies, man up, please. It was an exciting game. Buffalo showed emotion, fire, no quit. they hung in there. A moral victory? Maybe. A tough loss, sure. They did more than I expected them to do. I enjoyed watching the game. There are so many new elements to this team right now. This game wasn't even supposed to be close. I'm proud of the Bills. They've got swagger and class. Some of you guys need to act the same way.

+1. If you bet on the Bills today you won money as well.

Edited by angryfan62