Authentic EJ Manuel Jerseys?

Virgil

Anyone able to find one of these anywhere? I've been looking online for months. I just got into town and can't find one here either.

I don't want the cheap, iron on sticker numbers one that Nike refers to as the game day jersey. I want the stiched numbers and letters.

He's our starting qb and number one pick. How hard should this be?

Anyone able to find one of these anywhere? I've been looking online for months. I just got into town and can't find one here either.

I don't want the cheap, iron on sticker numbers one that Nike refers to as the game day jersey. I want the stiched numbers and letters.

He's our starting qb and number one pick. How hard should this be?

I am sure you will get it at the Stadium and/or Stadium Pro Shop

The only available authentic jerseys are the ones with the toilet seat collars?

Exactly. I get that he's not a top QB and the Bills aren't a top team.

But seriously, I just want to buy the starting QB's jersey from my favorite team and no one has it. There are either cheap knock offs, $300 jersey's that don't represent what the players are actually wearing, or ****ty iron on jerseys. I can't believe how hard this is

The only available authentic jerseys are the ones with the toilet seat collars?

I think it's an old picture. The limited jerseys show the toilet seat, but I bought one and it has the full (right) collar. Authentic jerseys should match what they're wearing this year. Edited by jad1

I think it's an old picture. The limited jerseys show the toilet seat, but I bought one and it has the full (right) collar. Authentic jerseys should match what they're wearing this year.

I'll take your word for it. I guess I can return it if it's wrong

I think it's an old picture. The limited jerseys show the toilet seat, but I bought one and it has the full (right) collar. Authentic jerseys should match what they're wearing this year.

+1, none of the product photos were updated this year (see also Tampa and New Orleans who have also dropped the collar pop) what you purchase will be on-point.

The limited jerseys are made farther ahead of time, pre-draft, so you won't find any rookies (i.e. EJ, Geno Smith) with anything except the $100 version or the custom elite option.

Why not wait and find out if EJ is gonna be a bust before buying his jersey? smh at people buying players' jerseys the second they start their careers.

I've wanted one since he got drafted. They weren't available on the site until June, which I ordered. It was the cheap iron on version. I waited for training camp and the regular season to see if other vendors had them and still nothing.

It's just ridiculous. I'm pry gonna have to shell out the $300. All of the knock offs look terrible