50% Off Everything at the Pro Football HOF Store

Mike32282

I just got an email that I figured I would share with everyone. There's a 50% off everything sale for 5 hours, starting at 11am this morning at the HOF Store. This includes full size helmets, jerseys and other merchandise. The Bills selection isn't that big, but there's still a few things you might be interested in. Go to http://store.profootballhof.com/

I can never understand what half the branding is about.

As an example I have a '59Fifty' cap I bought from Bills store on clearance.

Google searched and found out it is from a company based in Buffalo called New Era Cap Company (a good thing) but what does 59Fifty mean?

Got a few other items some with different brands or insignia which I do not care about.

Oh Bills store clearance prices were a lot better. Got a box of stuff for less than $50.

I can never understand what half the branding is about.

As an example I have a '59Fifty' cap I bought from Bills store on clearance.

Google searched and found out it is from a company based in Buffalo called New Era Cap Company (a good thing) but what does 59Fifty mean?

Got a few other items some with different brands or insignia which I do not care about.

Oh Bills store clearance prices were a lot better. Got a box of stuff for less than $50.

It's just the model number. They've been called that since the '50s.

Thanks for the heads up. Just got some stuff. Is there a clerance sale at the Bills store as some posters have mentioned?

http://www.shopthebills.com/Buffalo-Bills-Clearance-Items-Discounted-T-Shirts-Tees-Hats-Jerseys-More.aspx

There was a code in email that gave you $10 off $50 if you signed up for email from Bills store if you were not already on list.

Thank you for completing the optional membership information. As a token of our appreciation, The Official Buffalo Bills Pro Shop would like to offer you a one time offer for $10 off your order of $50 or more! Please use the promotional code: THANKU during checkout! This offer is valid on your first purchase with this promotional code.

I do not know if code is good anymore.