So does Byrd play on sunday or not?

billsgpr88

When 70,000 people show up to watch a farmer til his field he will get paid rough that amount

Not saying it is right, but thats how economics work

Framer's actually do pretty well these days. A good size farm is worth several million. The days of tilling behind a mule or cow are long gone in the U.S.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a proponent of the big picture.......I am pleased that Eugene Parker is having his stellar reputation tarnished by this situation.

It is a footnote in this NFL season, but rest assured that teams that will be interested in a free agent safety are seeing that Byrd is probably an inordinately selfish player and therefore there is increased risk in signing him.

In a league where a good DB can earn less than half of what a star DB can earn it is not a good idea to de-value yourself in any way. Showing that you are injured or have a chronic healthy condition like PF and are unwilling to play with pain isn't the way to a new mega-deal.

Parker knows this, but he is obviously at the end of his rope.

It means the Bills are finally winning the wagging battle against their own tail.

Next player contractually obligated to the Bills or bound by the CBA that steps up and tries to force a long term contract via trade or otherwise will now know that it's not going to automatically lead to a new big money contract elsewhere the way it did for McGahee, Peters and Lynch.

This stand is a long time coming.

The fact u hear people sharing the same common belief must speak volumes. Btw A guy tilling his farm 20 hrs a day to help feed thousands of people like u won't see 2 percent of what athletes make. All I'm saying is have a little even head about the situation.

I don't know. The TBD resident farmer jboyst62 has almost 12,000 posts so unless he has internet in the cab of his John Deere he can't be out there 20 hours. But I agree with where you are going on your post