Paging Stevie Wonder & Gregory Peck

Vark

This will appeal to all those folks that reply to the "How did YOUR actions affect the game?" threads

We have quarterbacks making their first start at a new level (FSU/Bills)

We have opponents whose nicknames both start with the letter P

Both opponents teams first name have 10 letters (Pittsburgh/New England)

Both opponents teams last name have 8 letters (Panthers/Patriots)

Some might have superstitions that this might be a good omen for the Bills this weekend!

Go Bills!

This will appeal to all those folks that reply to the "How did YOUR actions affect the game?" threads

We have quarterbacks making their first start at a new level (FSU/Bills)????

We have opponents whose nicknames both start with the letter P (so, you talking about the first 2 opponents?)

Both opponents teams first name have 10 letters (Pittsburgh/New England)???????

Both opponents teams last name have 8 letters (Panthers/Patriots)

Some might have superstitions that this might be a good omen for the Bills this weekend!

Go Bills!

Do you sell whatever you are smoking?

I would think it might be a good omen though if Gregory did come back after being dead for 10 years. To add to it he won his last award 13 years before his death. How long has it been since the Bills made the playoffs? American Society of Cinematographers, USA Year Result Award Category/Recipient(s) 1990 Won Board of the Governors Award

It' not impossible. Ted Williams' frozen head does post on here from time to time.

I went to a Stones concert, the opening act was Stevie Wonder and he performed "Superstition".

On my wedding day, after the ceremony, my wife and had dinner and the went to see "The Omen".

Coincidence? I think not.

Good thing you didn't go see "So I Married an Axe Murderer" :nana: