Take a deep breath, and a drink... Regular season is upon us.

YoloinOhio

So, I haven't seen the game yet and won't until Saturday at 7am when NFLN replays it. Because I am a true fan/glutton for punishment, I will watch despite knowing it will take years off my life. However, I do know that it will be a different team that we see on Sept. 8. I am excited for Saturday to also see the cuts and hopefully Leinart is one of them and we can pick up some decent corners. Also, Easley can play. GO BILLS!!!!!

Yup, It'll be a different team. They've just been holding back for game one. They don't want to give away the real game plan. They're just trying to hide Kamil Loud Da'Rick Rogers. Preseason don't mean JACK SQUAT! They're going to use all that cap space to make the team competitive! They're in it to win this year! It's stupid to overpay homegrown talent-better to cut now, hold empty cap, and draft to fill holes next year. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, It'll be a different team. They've just been holding back for game one. They don't want to give away the real game plan. They're just trying to hide Kamil Loud Da'Rick Rogers. Preseason don't mean JACK SQUAT! They're going to use all that cap space to make the team competitive! They're in it to win this year! It's stupid to overpay homegrown talent-better to cut now, hold empty cap, and draft to fill holes next year. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, we are true fans. Here we go again. It is ridiculous,but it is in our blood.

Anytime McKelvin is your number one corner you're done. Every team will continually throw on our dbs and the passing yardage will be horrific. Optimal pressure is needed on opposting quarterbacks or we're finished before the season even starts. The post about us merely holding back because it's the preseason is utter nonsense. Trade Byrd for a decent corner and a high pick or it's over before it begins. Don't make the trade and it's Bye Bye Byrdie, with nothing to show for it. But of course we're famous for that.

Anytime McKelvin is your number one corner you're done. Every team will continually throw on our dbs and the passing yardage will be horrific. Optimal pressure is needed on opposting quarterbacks or we're finished before the season even starts. The post about us merely holding back because it's the preseason is utter nonsense. Trade Byrd for a decent corner and a high pick or it's over before it begins. Don't make the trade and it's Bye Bye Byrdie, with nothing to show for it. But of course we're famous for that.

oh I don't know about that......our run defense is pretty pathetic too

No, I"m sorry, but this is completely wrong. Don't you know, the Bills held all the cards and Byrd's agent screwed up. The fact that we'll lose Byrd for nothing at the end of this year means that the Bills won! Thanks PTR for helping us all to understand what a great job the FO did on this one.

The under performing D-line guys need to step up huge.

Amen...When Brady has struggled he has done so vs. D-Lines that have dominated...This bunch has rarely dominated any game regardless of their individual, or supposed, talent... B-)

No, I"m sorry, but this is completely wrong. Don't you know, the Bills held all the cards and Byrd's agent screwed up. The fact that we'll lose Byrd for nothing at the end of this year means that the Bills won! Thanks PTR for helping us all to understand what a great job the FO did on this one.

We need Byrd AND a decent CB until Gilmore returns. None of this trade sh**. Someone better than Brooks/Butler/random sucky draft pick will come available and Whaley needs to git 'r done. Hopefully it is Asomoah or Winfield.

No, I'm sorry, but you don't understand. If he can't catch and doesn't make a lot of interceptions he's a bad CB. We should not even bother with him, he's not good. Tackling and coverage is way overrated, and is probably something people only notice in preseason. We should just wait and draft a CB, probably early. A fourth round draft pick next year is obviously better than anyone you can get this year.

I understand this take is dripping with sarcasm...But how exactly will the Bills lose Byrd for nothing? As it looks right now it's about 99.9% that IF the Bills can't come to terms with Byrd before the tag deadline, he'll get the Franchise designation...And more than likely they'll deal him this time around...They'll get something for Byrd, or they'll have him for 2014 minimum... B-)

Yea, I get it. It's just irritating that the FO alienated a quality player who should have happily been a lifetime Bill while they're drowning cap space. They shot themselves in the foot unnecessarily and it's annoying to see it defended so blindly.

Yea, I get it. It's just irritating that the FO alienated a quality player who should have happily been a lifetime Bill while they're drowning cap space. They shot themselves in the foot unnecessarily and it's annoying to see it defended so blindly.

I think there is plenty of blame to go around in the Byrd situation...And no one is ever going to know what really happened behind the scenes unless someone starts talking...And I doubt that is going to happen any time soon... B-)

I understand this take is dripping with sarcasm...But how exactly will the Bills lose Byrd for nothing? As it looks right now it's about 99.9% that IF the Bills can't come to terms with Byrd before the tag deadline, he'll get the Franchise designation...And more than likely they'll deal him this time around...They'll get something for Byrd, or they'll have him for 2014 minimum... B-)

Yea but then there's the old adage of a bad apple ruining the whole bunch.

A negative disgruntled overpaid egomaniac will do more harm than good.