What if No One Answers the 2:00 AM 'phone call from Syria?

Haha...

Seriously we have no business anything with Syria. Both sides fighting each other hate us. Why should we pick a side?

One side is a dictator who has gassed his own people the other side is supported by al qaida and militant Islam.

So again, why should we be involved here??

The biggest win for America would be a long, bloody war killing as many on both sides as possible.

Why?

Well, I will struggle to not sound like some of the "middle of the road" or "above it all" posters here, but they are people.

and while most are following a murderous cult and have vowed to bring America down, I think that if they end up killing each other.............well no big loss.

but if we facilitated it by "arming" each..............that would make us just as evil and deserving of retribution.

Just my opinion.

Well, I will struggle to not sound like some of the "middle of the road" or "above it all" posters here, but they are people.

and while most are following a murderous cult and have vowed to bring America down, I think that if they end up killing each other.............well no big loss.

but if we facilitated it by "arming" each..............that would make us just as evil and deserving of retribution.

Just my opinion.

For the record, I'm completely against spending American treasure on arming anyone; much less either of these groups. They can kill each other just fine on their own.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Anyone watching 60 minutes? Notice how Kerry does his little chuckle in response to every single question (before switching to his dead serious face).

This guy is a Psych 101 example of someone who is just full of sh--.

Yup. Like Kobe's press conference explaining how it was "only infidelity" where he bit his lip 347 times before each sentence.