EJ Manuel's odds to start: Running thread

Sorry I'm posting a lot at the moment, but this gives us some more insight: (http://www.buffalobi...10-1fc9d92a8db0)

Manuel kept his feet stationary initially just lightly throwing 10-15 yards passes with an assistant coach and a couple of teammates.

Later when the receivers came out for warmups, Manuel joined the other quarterbacks and threw short passes from a stationary position.

Manuel did take a few three-step drops, but appeared to move carefully on and off his left leg. Shifting his weight from his back foot to his front foot was also very deliberate.

“He has thrown the ball moving-wise and we’re just working as hard as we can,” said head coach Doug Marrone.

“We’ll know day by day how it’s coming. Right now I don’t want to give the wrong impression. Everything right now is progressing well and Friday will be a big day for him out there. Then there’s a day off. Then Sunday and Monday will be big days.

“Then there’s a day off for the players and by Wednesday we’ll have a good feel of exactly where we are."

Another video:

Edited by NickelCity

100% he starts. No doubt in my mind

So you are changing your name to Sargent Foresight?

We're talking about a knee here and the franchise QB. Nobody's going to rush Tom Brady back from knee surgery to play the first game of the season. I think it unlikely the bills will do that with Manuel. JMHO.

I could agree but honestly, at this point who knows?

though i'd obviously love EJ to start, at this point I think it's pretty pointless to rush the kid. he's our franchise at this point; our future. let him come when he's damn good and ready. what the heck is one more week anyway? we're not going anywhere this season. we're going to lose against NE with or without him most likely. there's 0 incentive to rush him through practice imo