Bills Redskins PS Game 3 - What's of interest or expected?

Matt in KC

What are you interested to see on the Redskins game? What do you expect? I'll get it started...

Interested to see

1. The WR race. Specifically 1) TJ Graham's return 2a) does Easley get any snaps with the varsity team 2b) and does he continue to look good 3) Is Brad Smith ready to fade away, or is he fighting for his job? 4) Are Goodwin and Woods the only WRs blocking so aggressively, or have they all been coached up?

2. DBs

Who besides Gilmore looks good?

3. Adversity

I would actually like to see a couple bad breaks forthe team at the start of the game, and see how they react. I'd like to know how the team responds as an important aspect of team chemistry.

4. Are the following players continuing to look better? All have started slowly, but started coming on in the Vikings game: Kolb, Dareus, Fred Jackson

Expect to see

5. The Bills more aggressive than the Redskins - - more of the same.

6. Somewhere around 8-10 penalties - - and I don't mind. If the calls are either borderline or due to aggressiveness and they don't kill a drive for us.

I am wanting to see these nonsense penalties cleaned up, especially on offense...holding, false starts, etc...

Have we had more than one holding penalty? False starts drive me nuts. Those, time outs, and play & game clock management are my biggest red flags for poor coaching....

ruh roh, this may get merged to the GDT

yeah, looks like we started them the same minute...

I'm interested to keep watching Colin Brown. I've been very impressed and think he's way way ahead of Legurski and any backups at LG.

+1! Penalties can be the difference between wins and losses. If they expect to beat the Pats, they definitely have to clean up the untimely penalties.

Why? Against the Pats* if history is any guide, it won't matter whether we play like choirboys or not, those hankies will still come raining down either way, especially if we jump out to a lead or mount a comeback....