Help with the seat selection.

billsherd

I'm in 241. The view is awesome when the play is in your end. When it's in the tunnel end you have to look at the scoreboard video to know exactly what's happening. The view from the upper deck is fine, though far away.

PTR

So the scoreboard video is visible from that section? I was thinking being too close to it would make it impossible to see. Also it looks like a very small section compared to others, so maybe not the same atmosphere as some other big sections? Thanks PTR

So the scoreboard video is visible from that section? I was thinking being too close to it would make it impossible to see. Also it looks like a very small section compared to others, so maybe not the same atmosphere as some other big sections? Thanks PTR

Scoreboard view is fine but you have to look over your left shoulder to see it. 241 is in the Rockpile so there is no lack of atmosphere. In fact expect to be covered in beer and powdered sugar. (There is one guy who buys a fried dough then proceeds to slap himself in the face with it.)

PTR