Man "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" el

Would you be in favor or starting a Man "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" el cheer for whenever EJ scores a TD in honor of his god father Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce Smith?

Yes or No?

Or just go with BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE?

Edited by brucethomas34

Don't see how you can use the Bruuuuuuuce cheer as a good model for EJ because when our team has the ball we want to be QUIET.......right?

And after we score, any cheer will be swallowed up in the Shout song anyway so I'm not sure that this has a future.

Interesting, i see your point!

Don't see how you can use the Bruuuuuuuce cheer as a good model for EJ because when our team has the ball we want to be QUIET.......right?

And after we score, any cheer will be swallowed up in the Shout song anyway so I'm not sure that this has a future.

Better off cheering E-J E-J! Instead of hey ay ay ay

Could be done with a few of the scorers. CJ, (SJ and FJ don't sound as good but could work).

Edited by The Wiz

Hit the yoga studio, bro. Because this suggestion is a streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch.

Lol!

Hit the yoga studio, bro. Because this suggestion is a streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch.

So you're saying there's a chance!

I like the chants when one side of the stadium does one part and the other does the other part. 1/2 the stadium going "E" and then the other half replying "J" would be pretty sweet. It's done at a lot of college stadiums.

I like the chants when one side of the stadium does one part and the other does the other part. 1/2 the stadium going "E" and then the other half replying "J" would be pretty sweet. It's done at a lot of college stadiums.

I like it but it would be a hard thing to get going initially because fans wouldn't know which side would start...

Would you be in favor or starting a Man "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" el cheer for whenever EJ scores a TD in honor of his god father Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce Smith?

Yes or No?

Or just go with BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE?

This idea just doesn't seem to be a hit...

This idea was dead as soon as I tried starting the Buffalo Bills Be Bowl Bound Baby rants...

fair enough...

That would be good - seems like they could do the same for C-J when he does something amazing too. (And TJ for that matter).