I actually think the WR battle is over

Max997

I'm puzzled as to why Graham is considered a lock after being one of the worst receivers in the entire NFL last season. In my eyes, he's too track-star and will be let go to accommodate Goodwin, the new track star. Kaufman (Nelson 2.0) has made a strong case for a roster spot. I see him ahead of Hogan or Rogers so far.

Not sure if worth responding to, but hey...

WR's take a long time to develop. He has looked very good in preseason.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, please, Doug KEEP KAUFMANN. This is the guy. -The kid. The genuine article. The reliable wideout we've been waiting for since Tasker. Here are some guys you can cut TONIGHT if you feel like it.

Kevin Elliott

Chris Hogan

Demarco Sampson

Terrell Sinkfield

Zach Brown

TJ GRAHAM!!!!

The rest, we can absolutely win with.

I'm not crazy bout graham either but I think ya gotta keep him. Heck keep seven including our jack of all trades brad smith.

Sj13

Woods

Tj graham

Goodwin

Easley

Hogan

Smith

Kaufman to practice squad

Let brad smith return kicks and play special teams. You have a crash test dummy with smith and if he gets hurt, sucks but at least it wasn't a starter.

Rogers would fit in perfect with Rex Ryan's circus...maybe he can dress up like Ronald McDonald..

I'm puzzled as to why Graham is considered a lock after being one of the worst receivers in the entire NFL last season. In my eyes, he's too track-star and will be let go to accommodate Goodwin, the new track star. Kaufman (Nelson 2.0) has made a strong case for a roster spot. I see him ahead of Hogan or Rogers so far.

Graham was a third round pick last year and has had a good camp so he isn't going anywhere

I don't see how you have Kaufman ahead of Hogan when Hogan has been playing with the starters and well getting his number called a lot on third downs. I like Kaufman but he seems destined for practice squad

Edited by Max997

Bills release four (Sinkfield), WR Elliott to I-R

http://www.buffalobi...12-a25939d61f24

50/50 shot Sinkfield is on the PS if he isnt picked up now. He is the type of player that needs the PS. He has the raw skills and the speed of a receiver but it will take him longer to transition to the pro game.

It takes alot to cut a 3rd round for the year before---TJ hasnt done enough to warrant getting cut. You could argue he wasnt used properly last year. Also receiver are not one of the positions a rookie can easily transition to being a starter in their rookie year. for most it usually takes until their 2nd or 3rd season.

I'm not crazy bout graham either but I think ya gotta keep him. Heck keep seven including our jack of all trades brad smith.

Sj13

Woods

Tj graham

Goodwin

Easley

Hogan

Smith

Kaufman to practice squad

Let brad smith return kicks and play special teams. You have a crash test dummy with smith and if he gets hurt, sucks but at least it wasn't a starter.

Rogers would fit in perfect with Rex Ryan's circus...maybe he can dress up like Ronald McDonald..

This

I would keep Kaufman over Smith but due to his special teams play they will likely keep him, next year is a whole other story though.

TOP 7 in order:

13 Stevie Johnson WR 27 6-2 207 6 Kentucky

10 Robert Woods WR 21 6-1 190 R USC

88 Marquise Goodwin WR 22 5-9 179 R Texas

19 DeMarco Sampson WR 27 6-2 204 2 San Diego State

81 Marcus Easley WR 25 6-2 217 2 Connecticut

11 T.J. Graham WR 24 5-11 188 2 North Carolina State

15 Chris Hogan WR 24 6-1 220 1 Monmouth (N.J.)

PRACTICE SQUAD:

17 Da'Rick Rogers WR 22 6-3 205 R Tennessee Tech

CUT:

82 Dorin Dickerson WR 25 6-1 226 3 Pittsburgh

14 Brandon Kaufman WR 22 6-5 215 R Eastern Washington

86 Terrell Sinkfield WR 22 6-1 192 R Northern Iowa

16 Brad Smith WR 29 6-2 213 8 Missouri

18 Kevin Elliott WR 24 6-3 205 2 Florida A&M

Sinkfield was cut and Elliott is on IR. I like ur list except I don't know how you cut Brandon Kaufman. The guy has great size, runs solid routes and has good hands. I like him and Demarco Sampson. And Darick Rogers has loads of physical potential. I would not be shocked if TJ Graham gets cut. Goodwin is similar in physical stature and looks to be a much more active player. Chris Hogan has nice hands and runs decent routes, but I don't see much explosiveness. Tough competitiion across the board. I would not mind trading one of our wideouts for a solid interior O lineman to put at left guard.