SU Hoops 2013-2014 edition...

bills44

i am all about being a good fan and good smack talk, but my beef is with those that don't say anything until after the game then start in with the smack, or fans that simply bash the opponent rather than rooting for your/their team. Every game, Syracuse & Buffalo, I am on Facebook pimping my teams game that day. If we win, I don't gloat or say anything other than what type of game it was, if we lose, I IMMEDIATELY go to any opposing team fans and congratulate them on their win, unless they are the douche-type I described above. I remember last year I was hyping Syracuse prior to the Villanova game that Nova wound up winning on a last second shot. I had some good back and forth with some Nova friends. As soon as the game ended I texted and/or put on their facebook what a great win it was for them...they hated me for it because i their words I was 'so damned "magnanimous" in defeat'....they couldn't come back at me to gloat because i beat them to the punch. :-)

Interesting. I frequent a Cuse hoops message board, and there have been a bunch of UVA goons trolling on there this year. Assumed it was just a few d-bags.

The only fans I really despise are YUKON fans.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very interesting...if true, that team could go 12=13 deep :lol: , but i am sure Boehiem would stick to 6

Haha...funny because it's true.

IF both end up staying, JB would have himself an embarrassment of riches. With McCullough and Caleb Joseph coming in...oh my!!

I'm not getting my hopes up until I hear the official word though. Been misled too many times by so-called "sports journalists" looking to get hits on their web page.

Haha...funny because it's true.

IF both end up staying, JB would have himself an embarrassment of riches. With McCullough and Caleb Joseph coming in...oh my!!

I'm not getting my hopes up until I hear the official word though. Been misled too many times by so-called "sports journalists" looking to get hits on their web page.

Gonna need em all if you wanna hang w the heels next year. 5 star recruits Theo Pinson and Joel Berry are gonna join Paige Meeks and co.

http://dystnow.com/2014/03/26/are-tyler-ennis-and-jerami-grant-staying-or-going/

I don't know anything about the credibility of the source, but interesting none the less. Regarding Grant and Ennis.

This guy's bio is pretty funny. He's like a 20-year old community college student, whose prior experience involves bleacher report!!

but you never know!!

I would be ecstatic if one of the two would come back.

does he have an outside shot? he seems to have some serious springs and a ton of quickness...also appears to dish the ball quite nicely

Kaleb is the very definition of a true combo guard from what I have seen/heard. Much better shooter than Ennis, and a very good floor general. I've seen some jaw dropping assists from him. Kid has great athleticism too...can jump out of the gym.

This looks like more recent footage. He has really filled his frame out. This one better depicts his shooting ability.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

Tony Greene playing a big part in deciding another game instead of letting it play out on the court with the players....unreal...and i don't even care about either team...how does this guy get to officiate big games.

I posted something similar in the other NCAA thread. Unreal how this guy wants to play the hero. totally wrong mindset for an official.