Your official Bills vs Colts game day thread

Just Jack

this entire broadcast isn't that good. almost amateurish

Most presason games are this way. I believe the local affiliates look after the coverage and from working in the industry for large events like this they recruit students/anyone in the field who wants to work for the day.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Defensive 3rd series

LB's both sink to coverage quickly, no hesitation by either. The DT's both get straight ahead, no widening of their pursuit

The 3rd play. Jay Ross was slammed...SLAMMED off the line pushed back 5 yards.

4th play DT's just stagnant. Guys standing up, not committing to pressure or breaking the pocket up on these passes.

Dareus has been playing very well despite being single blocks most of what I have seen. Very happy to see him clear the lane there for the MLB to make the tackleo n the fifth play

2nd and 9 pass, BEAUTIFUL drop to coverage on Alonso covering the TE. Kncoked the ball right out. Dareus again, playing with a smart head.

3rd down and 9...Jerry Hughes makes a jump.

3rd and 4.

Aaron Williams is in there and I keep noticing him. Alonso was in no position here and I keyed him only to see Williams fly in and stop.

I must say, after seeing Doc in the shoutbox, I am fine with Alonso on a TE, especially because the FS was quick to see the play, on rewind the QB targeted him from start - the FS was there to keep deep coverage on the TE

Grade on LB's: B+ almost A-. DT's C

Edited by jboyst62