Latest Update on FRANCES

stevestojan

I got screwed a few weeks ago with Charley. There is still a ton of debris left over that I anticipate to cause a lot of damage. Everything is closing down.

I am a little west of Daytona Beach, and am anticipating getting screwed. Royally.

I got screwed a few weeks ago with Charley.  There is still a ton of debris left over that I anticipate to cause a lot of damage.  Everything is closing down. 

I am a little west of Daytona Beach, and am anticipating getting screwed.  Royally.

16170[/snapback]

Is it my imagination or are there a lot of Bills fans here in Florida? I guess everyone got the hell out of Buffalo and that go nowhere, do nothing, no future area. I miss the Bills though, lol. :w00t:

Is it my imagination or are there a lot of Bills fans here in Florida? I guess everyone got the hell out of Buffalo and that go nowhere, do nothing, no future area. I miss the Bills though, lol.  :w00t:

16233[/snapback]

Yup, but there are an awful lot of us in NC and VA as well...

All of you guys be careful down there. You know what you have to do to prepare and/or evacuate, so keep your heads and be smart. Oh yeah, and did I say, be careful?

All of you guys be careful down there.  You know what you have to do to prepare and/or evacuate, so keep your heads and be smart.  Oh yeah, and did I say, be careful?

16249[/snapback]

Unless you're a Dolphins fan...then go outside and juggle knives...

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics/AT06/...GIF/011008W.gif

It apparently isnt going north as expected... but we will know more later, obviously.

For those concerned, I live JUST east/southeast of Lake Okeechobee, that body of water in the southeaster corner of FL...  barring a major turn, it looks like a wiked bad hair day for me coming up...  we are all going to work today (except for my teacher friends, who i would be staying with) and then deciding if we need to start a long drive north/west tonight... I will let you guys know what's up, and thanks for all the well wishes.

I dont like this smiley too much, but Frances:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

15485[/snapback]

How is it looking for Cocoa Beach? The projected path looks like it will be a direct hit.

I saw that they were evacuating this morning.

Go Bills