Rate My Team

Dante

I'll be the first for this. In a 14 team ppr league. We could keep one player from last years draft as long as they were drafted in the 6th round or later. This means that Spiller and Ridley were a couple main guys off the board. My keeper was Kyle Rudolph. Weak at QB because I took a chance taking Sproles to really shore up my RB's. I was thinking that I could steal Romo or Griffn later on but didn't work out that way

QB's Cutler, Tannehil

RBs Trent Richardson, Matt Forte, Darin Sproles

WR's Colston, Stevie Johnson, Tavin Austin, Aaron Dobson, Josh Gordon

TE's Rudolph, Branden Myers

I've never been in a 14 team league so imagine the talent pool is hard to come by. I like what you did with your RBs. Cutler's INTs are a killer but he has a chance to put up big numbers in yards and TDs. I'd want a little more proven WR at spots 3 and 4 but both could end up having great rooie years since they little competition but then again WRs are usually easier to find later in the season when injuries pile up and/or a young QB finds a new favorite target. Myers might be a sleeper this year as Eli made Bennett a solid TE last year. I'd give you a solid B and think you have a chance to make the playoffs.

I've never been in a 14 team league so imagine the talent pool is hard to come by. I like what you did with your RBs. Cutler's INTs are a killer but he has a chance to put up big numbers in yards and TDs. I'd want a little more proven WR at spots 3 and 4 but both could end up having great rooie years since they little competition but then again WRs are usually easier to find later in the season when injuries pile up and/or a young QB finds a new favorite target. Myers might be a sleeper this year as Eli made Bennett a solid TE last year. I'd give you a solid B and think you have a chance to make the playoffs.

Thanks. Picked 10th btw. And in our league int's cost us nothing! :)

Looks like a solid 14 team PPR draft. What WR were taken just before/after T. Austin? I have a dynasty draft Friday and I'm targeting him.

Just before Austin Blackmon, Cecil Shorts, Jennings and I took Johnson 8 picks earlier. Just after Austin Jones, Britt, Hilton, Alexander. I wanted to get him in the 6th because he will be eligible for a keeper for next season.

Not bad... You may find that packaging in a RB with a QB and WR will net you a solid starting QB. Depth is important, but the bench doesn't score you points... I drafted 3rd in a 10 team league last week:

Wilson, Cutler

Bryant, Cruz, A. Brown, Wright

Martin, Rice, Lacy, FredEx, Ingram

Gronk, Davis

Matt Bryant

NE, Balt

I'll be the first for this. In a 14 team ppr league. We could keep one player from last years draft as long as they were drafted in the 6th round or later. This means that Spiller and Ridley were a couple main guys off the board. My keeper was Kyle Rudolph. Weak at QB because I took a chance taking Sproles to really shore up my RB's. I was thinking that I could steal Romo or Griffn later on but didn't work out that way

QB's Cutler, Tannehil

Interesting; my work league is going to 14 this year. Picking later might be a benefit with that many teams -- those are two very good RBs for that sized league. Yeah, too bad you didn't grab Romo instead of Sproles and maybe target someone like Tate or Freddie as a #3 back later. But still a solid team; Cutler was playing pretty well last year before he got hurt.

Not bad... You may find that packaging in a RB with a QB and WR will net you a solid starting QB. Depth is important, but the bench doesn't score you points... I drafted 3rd in a 10 team league last week:

Wilson, Cutler

Gronk, Davis

Matt Bryant

NE, Balt

Pretty nice team. Is it a ppr? If so you got two nice backs PLUS Bryant and Cruz. Good job. I've never played in a 10 team'er though.

Interesting; my work league is going to 14 this year. Picking later might be a benefit with that many teams -- those are two very good RBs for that sized league. Yeah, too bad you didn't grab Romo instead of Sproles and maybe target someone like Tate or Freddie as a #3 back later. But still a solid team; Cutler was playing pretty well last year before he got hurt.

I was wanting some good depth at RB. For the last couple seasons I've been scrambling for RB's during the season and I didn't want that to happen again. Of course that came at a price. I like Cutler this year with a CFL coach. Also I'm hoping either Austin or Dobson emerge to help out my WR's a bit. Brady will find a favorite guy this year and he will become a legit #1 guy. Personally I believe the Patriots system create fantasy studs. Thats why I'm not really sold on Welker this year. Not that Manning isn't as good as Brady just that Welker has way to much competition in Denver.

Also I'm hoping either Austin or Dobson emerge to help out my WR's a bit. Brady will find a favorite guy this year and he will become a legit #1 guy. Personally I believe the Patriots system create fantasy studs. Thats why I'm not really sold on Welker this year. Not that Manning isn't as good as Brady just that Welker has way to much competition in Denver.

Agreed. The 'Brady has no weapons' story during the off-season is totally overblown. He'll find and use whatever is available; it's one of his best strengths. Dobson could be a steal.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a decent team. Certainly not stellar but ok. You're going to basically have to go week to week on QB. You may be best off starting guys off the street several times this season, so don't cling to the QB you have just b/c you drafted them.

Wilson, Cutler

Gronk, Davis

Matt Bryant

NE, Balt

How did you possibly get Ray Rice at #18 overall? That's absurd....

• 2 weeks later...

QB's Cutler, Tannehil

good backs and receivers. TE's are decent. My team last year was loaded everywhere but QB- and I started Cutler. He killed my team. I ended up playing Fitzpatrick more often then Cutler. He has a big arm and some weapons. But I wont draft Cutler again. I predict you start Tannehil more by seasons end

Sproles and Forte are elite in PPR leagues. Stevie and Colston consistantly catch 80+. Tavon is one of the more interesting players this season(I like Bradford as QB too). And Josh Gordon is going to have a huge year

Edited by Pete

good backs and receivers. TE's are decent. My team last year was loaded everywhere but QB- and I started Cutler. He killed my team. I ended up playing Fitzpatrick more often then Cutler. He has a big arm and some weapons. But I wont draft Cutler again

Yeah I get it. He was the best of what was left and I'm hoping the new offense there will help him out. Int's don't count in this league either. Hoping for the best

Yeah I get it. He was the best of what was left and I'm hoping the new offense there will help him out. Int's don't count in this league either. Hoping for the best

I guess qb's go quick in 14 team leagues. Bradford, Schaub, Vick, Carson Palmer....any of them still around?

Qb's picked over because it's mandatory to carry 2 in our league. Just like we have to carry 2 D's and 2 K's! I hate that but it is what it is. Best option available on the waiver wire is Terrel Pryor lol! Even EJ is gone. My back up is Tannehil. He's not terrible.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.