Minnesota Vikings Owner

This is funny:

"McCombs said in a statement released by the team, which means he actually gave this a bit of thought, that Buck's comments "suggested a prejudice that surpassed objective reporting."

203971[/snapback]

What a tool. Did anybody see McCombs on the field after the game. He was wearing this nasty fur coat - he looked like an old pimp hugging Randy Moss.

I cannot stand Joe Buck, but Red is sort of off on this one...the way buck acted, you would have thought that Moss had actually mooned. This was a lot less offensive, IMO, than the throat slash gesture that was so popular a few years back (Pete Carrol, Eric Moulds, and football saint Brett Favre were all guilty on that one). Buck just needed to hear himself talk, and wanted to up his image as an NFL broadcaster a bit. He flat out sucks, as far as I am concernerd. Notice, when you hear his commentary, Aikaman and Collinsworth (the color guys who are supposed to be the ones offering spicey opinions) chose to ignore the entire thing. Like the Janet Jackson thing, if these media weasels hadn't made an issue of it, most likely would not have even noticed it...

That being said, McCombs is a fool for thinking he should get to pick who braodcasts his teams games to the national audience. As far as his concern that Buck won't give an objective report of the game, that is silly. It is a live event. If Buck does his job (and does not try to become part of the story) the audience can see for themselves what is going on. They don't need some media-icon wannabe to tell them....

The Vikings owner is getting his panties in a wad because Joe Buck said the Randy Moss' mooning was "disgusting".

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/10631116.htm

Yeah, right. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

203966[/snapback]

It's a stupid request, but Joe Buck is an idiot. He totally overreacted to Moss' little stunt. Seriously, the way the media went crazy, you'd have thought that he actually dropped trou!

This owners is such a tool, but with that said, I can't stand most any of the media.....While Joe Buck commented on it (disgust)as did James Brown, Fox sure found no fault in showing it over and over......Just so people knew what they were reffering to...... :doh:

It's a stupid request, but Joe Buck is an idiot.  He totally overreacted to Moss' little stunt.  Seriously, the way the media went crazy, you'd have thought that he actually dropped trou!

204036[/snapback]

Absolutely true. Buck is an idiot.