An outsider's view of the 2013 Bills.

First I was a kitty, then it got "reduced" down to a coward and now I am your friend. Would you now like to apologize to "anyone you have offended"?

Didn't want to dehumanize you any more than your fragile ego could take. But you're right. I shouldn't give all kitties a bad name like that.

Kind of a choppy backpedal, but you aren't exactly starting material so it is what it is.

See response about your fragile ego.

Honestly, you claim to have been here since 1996 but other than a rash of recent hate posts for fans I don't recall ever seeing a single take of yours that had anything memorable or thought provoking to it.

It's not surprising that you can only spot hate posts. Your psyche seems to be geared to that mode. That's all part of your negative outlook. Seek it, you'll find it. In the meantime, it never pays to suggest others "find another hobby" in your indelible snarky style.

I dub thee the Chuck Lester of TBD.

I find that rather dehumanizing. And feeble.

Now you see, that is how you point an insult on a message board. It's pertinent and true. Not questioning your character, your manhood or anything else. Just your results.

Feeble again.

Please, by all means keep telling anyone that is critical of the organization that they are pussies and cowards. I really can't wait to see a bunch of middle-aged men in a wrestling match at the TBD tailgate. :lol:

Everybody I know is critical of the organization. That doesn't make them the pessimistic wimps like you who like to crap upon people anytime they utter an optimistic thought.

And I'm not surprised you can't wait to see a bunch of men wrestling. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Off with you now. Be sure to be home when the street lights go on.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More positivity will be in order when it is deserved. That being said, I don't attack those that are looking for the positive. Doesn't happen. Pat Kirwan, simply has a poor track record as a talent evaluator. That's all. I respond mostly to those who are attacking Bills fans.

I am in the same place every home game, you are welcome to come over and let me know your opinions in person. Bring your keyboard with you. :lol:

I have never said anything to anyone on this message board that I wouldn't say to them in person at a tailgate party. And I have had a few heated discussions. It's a pretty simple formula.

Anyway, keep up the work......whatever it is that you do here. And you are welcome to use that Chuck Lester tag the same way Promo used the "franchise whiner" tag I dubbed him with. B-)

More positivity will be in order when it is deserved. That being said, I don't attack those that are looking for the positive. Doesn't happen. Pat Kirwan, simply has a poor track record as a talent evaluator. That's all. I respond mostly to those who are attacking Bills fans.

I am in the same place every home game, you are welcome to come over and let me know your opinions in person. Bring your keyboard with you. :lol:

I have never said anything to anyone on this message board that I wouldn't say to them in person at a tailgate party. And I have had a few heated discussions. It's a pretty simple formula.

Anyway, keep up the work......whatever it is that you do here. And you are welcome to use that Chuck Lester tag the same way Promo used the "franchise whiner" tag I dubbed him with. B-)

Right. We're just "damn fools" who need to "find another hobby." Nope. Never any snark or insults on your end. We need to add hypocrite to the adjective list. Glass houses, like I said.

Followed by the always classic internet tough-guy wannabe's invitation to "meet me at the game." Right up there with, "Outside after school." Pathetic. Sad, really. No wonder you are so negatively invested.

GO BILLS!!!

Right. We're just "damn fools" who need to "find another hobby." Nope. Never any snark or insults on your end. We need to add hypocrite to the adjective list. Glass houses, like I said.

Followed by the always classic internet tough-guy wannabe's invitation to "meet me at the game." Right up there with, "Outside after school." Pathetic. Sad, really. No wonder you are so negatively invested.

GO BILLS!!!

Tough guy? I didn't call YOU a kitty or a coward.....I just suggested you bring your keyboard so that you can tell me how you really feel. You aren't the first cyber-badass to talk sh*t and then show up at the Pole 6 tailgate with your tail between your legs. It's not about being tough, it's about keeping it relative. I would most definitely bust your balls about being the Chuck Lester of TBD. Bank on it.

But like all TBD'ers/Hyperbills posters for the past 16 years you are welcome to stop in at our tailgate, which moved to Hammer's lot last year.

We are a generous lot. Only maybe a quarter of the regular tailgaters actually visit TBD but that doesn't stop them from sharing their fun with fellow fans.

We love us some Bills fans. But don't bring the fan hate. You can keep that.

BTW, Chuck Lester is a human. Held a good job for a long time. We don't know what he did to deserve the longevity but that's why it's funny.

Edit: Don't bring Pat Kirwan though.....J-E-T-S suck suck suck!

Edited by BADOLBEELZ