Buffalo Bills are bringing in Arena Football Standout Randy Colling to

Here you go folks, my first news at my new site that starts 8/1/2013

@DraftDiamonds: #Bills news Tomorrow The Buffalo Bills will have Randy Colling the DE in for a workout #AFL standout from Cleveland Gladiators #BillsMAFIA

He would actually be a DE in this defense. He is 6'5 and 308.

He played for Pioneer Central in High School (Western New York)

He played for Gannon which is a small D2 school.

He was an All American at Gannon

He earned his way into several teams camps/workouts. His last rodeo was with the Jets. He worked as a DE for Mike Pettine last year, and Mike has been in contact with his agent all summer.

He was told he needed more film, that is why he signed onto the Arena League. In the AFL, he was a standout/starter for the Cleveland Gladiators. The season finished for Cleveland last week, and they are now bringing him in for a work out. Randy could have a good in with Mike Pettine. So don't be surprised if he get's signed.

Last year the Packers actually tried him at Guard as well. He is a pretty athletic guy for a big guy.

Edited by Damond Talbot

Here you go folks, my first news at my new site that starts 8/1/2013

@DraftDiamonds: #Bills news Tomorrow The Buffalo Bills will have Randy Colling the DE in for a workout #AFL standout from Cleveland Gladiators #BillsMAFIA

Big kid, worked out in April as well if I remember correctly.

I watched the little amount of tape I could find. He was a man amongst boys in d2. Kid is huge and fast. I'm pulling for him. There is a reason so many teams reached out to him last year. I think Pettine knows what he's doing. If he's hungry he came to the right team. Blank slate... GETSOME big randy!

Did you say GUARD???

Hmmmmmmm

This news coming a day after Marrone said he's not happy with how the battle at LG is shaping up between Brown and Lagursky and that the team may add another guard to the mix. At the end of the day, this should be good news for the fans. The new guy in charge is not simply going with what they have and actively out there looking to upgrade talent wherever he can. If this guy is worked out as a guard and fills that need, then so be it.

This news coming a day after Marrone said he's not happy with how the battle at LG is shaping up between Brown and Lagursky and that the team may add another guard to the mix. At the end of the day, this should be good news for the fans. The new guy in charge is not simply going with what they have and actively out there looking to upgrade talent wherever he can. If this guy is worked out as a guard and fills that need, then so be it.

I must have missed him saying that.

LOVE his attitude! Why not bring in another player if he isnt happy with the performance of the 2 guards.

If this was last year Chan would have just settled for the best of the worst.

CBF

I must have missed him saying that.

LOVE his attitude! Why not bring in another player if he isnt happy with the performance of the 2 guards.

If this was last year Chan would have just settled for the best of the worst.

CBF

I agree with you 100% with just a little something to add. I hope that this team figures our who "the guys" are going to be as soon as possible. The less of the starting line-up in question will allow the team some time to build chemistry. Waiting until a week before the season opener isn't going to work.