Astro-Notes: July 28 Practice

I like the idea of having a bowling ball FB on the roster like Summers. They are still useful, although we don't necessarily need a dedicated one. We even used Kyle last year at the position.

It'd be better if he also had butcher knives.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot Astro.

I believe that the signing of Alan Branch was a move that was overlooked by most fans. I think he will be a good player with the Bills. I just wish they had signed him to more than just a 1 year contract.

So is that Branch as NT in a 3 - 4 formation flanked by Dareus & Carrington ?? Mario, Alonzo, Bradham & Lawson as LBs ?? Not sure where Kyle fits in unless they change to a 4-3.

So is that Branch as NT in a 3 - 4 formation flanked by Dareus & Carrington ?? Mario, Alonzo, Bradham & Lawson as LBs ?? Not sure where Kyle fits in unless they change to a 4-3.

pretty sure I saw Carrington and Branch in at DT. Know I saw Lawson at OLB in a 4-3 with him being right up on the line like a 5th DL.

Didn't pay as much attention to these guys yesterday but that's what I remember. Could have been for 2 plays for all I know, or it could have been all night.

I was trying to concentrate on the QBs, and WRs.