training camp tickets

Hey Guys. Just giving another chance for anyone that's looking for tickets. Still have plenty left for tomorrow's practice.

I'd also like to add that I'll be having an early dinner at Sticky Lips BBQ at around 330pm on my way to practice. If anyone wants to meet is there and have a beer or anything, feel free to stop by.

Were finally here ladies and gentlemen.

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any left for tomorrow, but I still have some for the 2nd night practice (Monday Aug 5) if anyone needs some.

I'd also like to add that I'll be having an early dinner at Sticky Lips BBQ at around 330pm on my way to practice. If anyone wants to meet is there and have a beer or anything, feel free to stop by.

Downtown or henrietta?

Do you drive directly to SJF or take the shuttle? I'm an out of towner also and have only been to one training camp and took the shuttle.

yiu have to take the shuttle. There's no other options unless you get dropped off. Well, I guess there's probably people that charge for parking near SJF. But I've always taken the shuttle.

yiu have to take the shuttle. There's no other options unless you get dropped off. Well, I guess there's probably people that charge for parking near SJF. But I've always taken the shuttle.

Thanks mrags. I'm trying to call the Blasdell Verizon location to see if they have tickets for Monday night the 5th. If I have no luck do you have any for that night?

I've got a ton for that night bud. They are yours if you want them.

On the topic of the shuttle busses, anyone have any info as to which one is the best to depart from? There's 3 options. And I always have wait times and it sucks.

On the topic of the shuttle busses, anyone have any info as to which one is the best to depart from? There's 3 options. And I always have wait times and it sucks.

Yes I'll take 8. How much and what's the best way to get them? I'm in Charlotte but have family up there. Thank you so much.

Edited by Triple Threat

Personally I'd prefer the Sutherland lot. Corner of Jefferson road and Sutherland street in Pittsford.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/training-camp/directions-and-parking.html

Just let me make sure I've got 8 and enough for me. Pretty sure I do but wanna make sure. I'll get back to you tomorrow or something on it.

Pretty sure I'm good though. I'll mail them to you. Email me your information bud.

Personally I'd prefer the Sutherland lot. Corner of Jefferson road and Sutherland street in Pittsford.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/training-camp/directions-and-parking.html

closer? Smaller lines? Easier access?

Why you prefer this one?

http://www.buffalobi...nd-parking.html

We got lucky and have friends that live across the street from SJF so we use their driveway in exchange for picking up their tickets :)

But in the past we have found the Sutherland lot to be the best. Smaller lines to get the bus to SJF. Unfortunately getting the bus after practice takes a while no matter what lot you are going to.

Just let me make sure I've got 8 and enough for me. Pretty sure I do but wanna make sure. I'll get back to you tomorrow or something on it.

If you don't let me know because I have extras for that night as well.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I have 2 extra tix available for tonight. Will be at the Sutherland lot about 4:30 and plan to leave on the first bus (hopefully). Wearing a Bills polo shirt and shorts. If you want the tix, just ask me when you see me.

Edited by BillnutinHouston