Collision of Leftist Idiocy...and other stories of fact and fun.

About 6 years ago, I asked this board: "How can George W Bush be a complete dolt, AND, a skillful enough liar to fool so many smart people(like Hillary Clinton, PastaJoe), at the same time?"

The answer is: he cannot be. He is either one, the other, or neither. He cannot be both.

These are the LOGICAL conclusions. In case you don't know, we had posters here who would start a "Bush Idiot" thread on one day, and a "Bush Evil Genius" thread the next. Thus, the question was not only appropriate, it was hilarious...for me.

Now I see we have yet another Collision of Democrat Idiocy on the horizon. It is nearly identical, logically.

The new question: "How can you support Obamacare, and Obama Immigration, at the same time?"

That's it. That's the new question. Don't give them the answer. (Especially not the Wall Street Jedi Council or our resident Knows It Some. I'm thinking about banning him from the thread right now, or for at least the first 2 pages, but, I am going to trust that he gets it.)

Leave it to them. Be patient, the fun will come. :lol: I have another question, but how I ask it is contingent upon how they answer the first one.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

The new question: "How can you support Obamacare, and Obama Immigration, at the same time?"

Simple: Just plan to raise taxes that much more.

you forgot "plan to raise taxes" on the evil filthy rich that don't pay their fair share....

You can laugh and make all the commie jokes you want....and the healthcare thing will bankrupt us...but nobody is ging to be laughing when you're living next door to a Canadian.

Do they bike to work in spandex?

But back to the topic at hand....Herr Obama told EVERYONE exactly what he wanted to do and what his vision was from day 1. The only problem is no one listened everyone was drinking the hope and change koolaid oh ya! And if you dared to question his wisdom the collective media took their lips off obamas schlong and collectively branded you an evil racist for daring to call a spade a spade. Obama will do anything he can to increase the federal governments power and benefit his party. He doesn't give 2 schits about this country, you or me. He is a radical and rigid idealouge hellbent on putting this country where he thinks its place is.

George W Bush was a complete dolt but he was also a puppet for evil genius Dick Cheney who basically ran thing for six years- mystery for no one but OC solved !

Ah... ...lybob. Who but you could miss the point so perfectly? Nobody was starting "Dick Cheney is running wild and pushing Bush into bad decisions" threads.

No, that would be too nuanced, and would require thought. Instead, it was Bush Lied bumpersticker, "he played on our fears", etc.

In order to be played, the player has to be smarter than the playee. Or, the playee has to be a complete dolt, and, the player, only slightly less of one. Which is why this:

Did you just concede PastaJoe and Hillary are smart people? Or was it just for the sake of making your point? :)

would be the opposite of right, under those conditions. Hillary Clinton voted for the Iraq war, which means either she is a dolt, and Bush just slightly less of one, or, Bush is smart enough to have fooled her.

In all cases, the point refers to the focus on Bush, being complete dolt, yet devious enough to fool half the world, at the same time, and the incoherence of that position. Cheney was never referred to in the irrational screeds we were exposed to here.

Now, have either of you figured out why logic demands that you can't support Obamacare, and Obamigration, at the same time?

I sincerely doubt it. I am not going to tell you the answer. Let's use this as a test to see if those on the left are in fact entitled to the superior intellect they consistently claim to have over those on the right.

Simple: Just plan to raise taxes that much more.

Wrong.

In fact, raising taxes within the construct of these 2 things taken together, merely serves to exacerbate the combined design flaw.

If anything, raising taxes wll expose the flaw in such a way that even ...lybob will be able to understand it.

Edited by OCinBuffalo