Apparently, our society is doomed!!

Gary M

Oh please. It's probably a bunch of guys in a locker room or on the field messing with each other being blown out of proportion. The news makes it sound like its raping and crap like that. It's probably like when you were a kid and took a pole and repeatedly tried to jam it up your buddies butt just to make him jump (ok, that sounded bad). I hope you all get the joking mess of this though. Of course there could be forceful rape situations, but most likely it's just kids messing around and one of the less physical ones getting pushed around and crying about it.

Lines like this one make me question whether or not the article is real:

At New York’s fancypants Bronx High School of Science, three members of the track team stand accused of violently sexual abusing at least one younger student, reports CBS New York.

Lines like this one make me question whether or not the article is real:

that report is a joke. Penetrating the boy through his clothes?

Hitting him in the genitals with a water bottle?

Really? These are things buddies do all the time. They physically beat one another. In a joking manner. When I grew up we used to do this thing called a "sackie". Get up behind someone and because of leverage, you can pick someone up off the ground from behind by their ground area. Their arms flailing in the air, screaming. It was all in good fun. Laugh at the kid screaming for mommy for a few minutes. Then in a few hours, he'd make the kid that did it, do the same thing to get back at him. Sounds gross, but it really wasnt and it was hilarious.

It's no different than playing basketball or football or something and your buddy laying on the ground in a defenseless state and you throw the ball at his nuts.

Sounds like mild stuff that happens in every Jackass show/movie I've ever seen. Just boys being boys. Just so happened that the ones in these reports were probably too defenseless to get them back and cried to their mommies about it.

i knew it sounded bad.

You can't say you never joking took a cylindrical shaped object and jokingly tried to hit a buddy with it.

We did something called "bull-froging", where you'd be having a conversation with you buddy, and then you'd casually smack him in the nuts with a pool stick, baseball bat, lax stick etc.

We also hazed freshmen by making them wear our used cups over their faces on the bus ride home from our games.

No one ever tried to sodomize anyone with anything though.

We did something called "bull-froging", where you'd be having a conversation with you buddy, and then you'd casually smack him in the nuts with a pool stick, baseball bat, lax stick etc.

"Cup check." ...accompanied by a 'mild' shot to the groin is standard high school tomfoolery.

I'd have to say I'd draw the line with my friends if they started trying to probe me. That's a bit much.

We also hazed freshmen by making them wear our used cups over their faces on the bus ride home from our games.

No one ever tried to sodomize anyone with anything though.

sodomize is a harsh word brought about by the media though in this scenario I think. Like I said, it could be true. But isn't sounds more and more like those kids you used to "Bullfrog" or the ones you used to make wear your used cups were defenseless babies about it and cried to someone. Not that it's right either way. But it might sound more like bullying than anything.

Added to that note, when I went through the academy and started working in the prison system. It was definitely implied that if guys mess with you, make jokes about you, have nicknames for you, they like you. It on you to not get upset about it. It's like a brotherhood.

On that note, one of the officers with a lot of seniority would get behind one of the new guys and stick his finger in the new officers crack. If you got squirmy, everyone would joke about it. Everyone jumped.

I remember when I got transferred to a new prison, I sat down next to a Sgt on a couch. There was no where else to sit. He (very much like the other officer) thought he'd mess with the new guy. He put his hand in my leg and started to massage it. Right when he pulled his hand away, I said "Sarge, if your going to start, don't stop til I'm finished" and grabbed his hand, pulling it to my crotch. He squirmed like a little girl, pulling his hand away. I was respected by him and everyone else there for that. I passed the test.

Edited by mrags

sodomize is a harsh word brought about by the media though in this scenario I think. Like I said, it could be true. But isn't sounds more and more like those kids you used to "Bullfrog" or the ones you used to make wear your used cups were defenseless babies about it and cried to someone. Not that it's right either way. But it might sound more like bullying than anything.

Added to that note, when I went through the academy and started working in the prison system. It was definitely implied that if guys mess with you, make jokes about you, have nicknames for you, they like you. It on you to not get upset about it. It's like a brotherhood.

On that note, one of the officers with a lot of seniority would get behind one of the new guys and stick his finger in the new officers crack. If you got squirmy, everyone would joke about it. Everyone jumped.

I remember when I got transferred to a new prison, I sat down next to a Sgt on a couch. There was no where else to sit. He (very much like the other officer) thought he'd mess with the new guy. He put his hand in my leg and started to massage it. Right when he pulled his hand away, I said "Sarge, if your going to start, don't stop til I'm finished" and grabbed his hand, pulling it to my crotch. He squirmed like a little girl, pulling his hand away. I was respected by him and everyone else there for that. I passed the test.

Sodomizing is the correct word for sticking something in another person's ass. Anal rape is the term for doing it against their will. Anal gang rape is the term for multiple people focing things into another person's ass against their will.

Additionally, we didn't bull-frog our younger team mates, we bull-froged our actual close friends who were our peers. We most often did it in bars with a pool stick when our friends were trying to pick up a woman. We'd casually walk up, smack them in the nuts with a pool stick, whisper "bull-frog" and walk away.

Also, we never physically forced the freshman we hazed to do anything. We simply gave them the sweaty cups, and told them they had to. Once they did it, they were accepted as one of us, and never asked to do it again. Those who refused were simply shuned on the bus ride home.

Lastly, your account of prison guards who are grown men willingly engaging in homoerotic behavior has absolutely nothing to do with the forced sodomy of minors.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

It's no different from asking your friends to wear used sweaty cups and then shun the ones that Didnt. Through their clothes its more of a joke. It's not like they pulled their pants down and took turns banging them over a pinball machine. Like I said, It could be, but this story sounds more like hazing, bullying, and joking amongst team mates. A brotherhood.

As far as one if the stories in that report, it said a teacher was present and watched. I highly doubt they tied the kid down and shoved objects up a kids bare butt and the teacher said nothing about it. Just saying, the reports seem different from rape and Sodemy.