Golly! Why don't we give IRS employees $70M in bonuses?

Well they are working hard at auditing groups that support businesses who give large bonuses to their upper echelon employees. The IRS deserves the money for being good little soldiers.

These good people that run the IRS just warm my heart how perverse is it that they can make more money in using their power to silence political and religious opponents than actually collecting taxes from these people? they seem to have rewritten the golden rule along with several other rules. just don't think you can teach old dogs new tricks especially when the punishment is a hand slap. i feel better knowing that these folks are so influential on doing the illegal bidding of a Chicago punk who can't lead a parade let alone a country.

GO UNIONS!! :thumbsup:

I know (hope) this is tongue in cheek but the state union in NYS drives me insane. It is almost as irritating listening to a state employee talk about how great their job, pay, and benefits are as someone on unemployment. At least they work for their money but all I can think is that they too are a huge contributing factor to the financial situation of this state. Unions used to be neccesary and now they are bloated, corrupt, and protect bad workers more than help good workers. I can't stand unions (in case you couldn't tell)

Hope and change! Most transparent administration in history! Forward!

Ugh....just keep growing government, wasting money and abusing power.

Forward!

Obama's legacy will be written in the context of failing to change government as he promised in 2008. He is nothing more than an entrenched Statesman cog in the exisiting machine...

I know (hope) this is tongue in cheek but the state union in NYS drives me insane. It is almost as irritating listening to a state employee talk about how great their job, pay, and benefits are as someone on unemployment. At least they work for their money but all I can think is that they too are a huge contributing factor to the financial situation of this state. Unions used to be neccesary and now they are bloated, corrupt, and protect bad workers more than help good workers. I can't stand unions (in case you couldn't tell)

Much like buggy whips, unions had their useful place 100 years ago when there were no laws in place to afford employees reasonable safety standards and rights to be paid for the work they performed. But today they have little or no reasonable place in society. And as it pertains to public employees, they are nothing short of a criminal enterprise.

Other than perhaps for police officers (since they are sometimes required to shoot people in the course of doing their job), there is absolutely no justification for the existence of public employee labor unions. It is the biggest and most corrupt scam running anywhere.

Much like buggy whips, unions had their useful place 100 years ago when there were no laws in place to afford employees reasonable safety standards and rights to be paid for the work they performed. But today they have little or no reasonable place in society. And as it pertains to public employees, they are nothing short of a criminal enterprise.

Other than perhaps for police officers (since they are sometimes required to shoot people in the course of doing their job), there is absolutely no justification for the existence of public employee labor unions. It is the biggest and most corrupt scam running anywhere.

I couldn't agree more with everything you wrote. Is that against the rules here on ppp?

I couldn't agree more with everything you wrote. Is that against the rules here on ppp?

Every function that unions were originally created to fight for and protect workers is now covered by a government agency.

There is OSHA for safe work conditions, regulations for work hours, minimum wage laws, equal opportunity, affirmative action, family medical leave act etc.... unions are out dated and only look to further themselves. They have no legitimate purpose.

Every function that unions were originally created to fight for and protect workers is now covered by a government agency.

There is OSHA for safe work conditions, regulations for work hours, minimum wage laws, equal opportunity, affirmative action, family medical leave act etc.... unions are out dated and only look to further themselves. They have no legitimate purpose.

The only reason left for private sector unions is to insure that government (politicians) does/do nothing to reign them in. They accomplish this by donating heavily to the political campaigns of their chosen party. The reason for public sector unions is to "seal the deal" with their chosen party. They are strong enough that their chosen party will bend over backwards to keep their vote. Just look at where the stimulus money went to. Grants to states and cities to insure that the chosen party's voters didn't get layed off. God forbid that the fourth person standing around the manhole, drinking coffee and watching the one guy do the work, has to go on unemployment because things are tough. Instead we further cripple the economy by spending money we don't have, to keep someone working that we don't need, so that the chosen party can get their vote. If you haven't figured it out yet, I really resent being forced to finance the people who are voting against my interests.

RS SENT $46 MILLION IN TAX REFUNDS TO 23,994 ‘UNAUTHORIZED’ ALIENS — ALL AT THE SAME ADDRESS IN ATLANTA

http://www.theblaze....n=Share Buttons

Here's another story on this...

http://michellemalkin.com/2013/06/22/tax-administration-ig-irs-sent-over-46-million-in-refunds-to-thousands-of-unauthorized-aliens-at-single-address-in-atlanta/

Given that the IRS received 70 million dollars in bonus money, it's especially amazing that no one has responded to this incredible story. 46 million taxpayer dollars goes to the same address in Atlanta? It's no wonder that the democrats are drooling over 11 million illegals becoming voters. Is it any wonder why the GOP is soon to be done as a party?

Meanwhile, Bill O'Reilly says you can trust Marco Rubio and the other GOP pro-amnesty guys on the immigration bill? How does that work given this crazy story which is not being covered anywhere? There is so much widespread and deep corruption in Washington that it would be insane to pass any bill into law until the American people get to the bottom of what's going on.

Here's another story on this...

http://michellemalkin.com/2013/06/22/tax-administration-ig-irs-sent-over-46-million-in-refunds-to-thousands-of-unauthorized-aliens-at-single-address-in-atlanta/

Given that the IRS received 70 million dollars in bonus money, it's especially amazing that no one has responded to this incredible story. 46 million taxpayer dollars goes to the same address in Atlanta? It's no wonder that the democrats are drooling over 11 million illegals becoming voters. Is it any wonder why the GOP is soon to be done as a party?

Meanwhile, Bill O'Reilly says you can trust Marco Rubio and the other GOP pro-amnesty guys on the immigration bill? How does that work given this crazy story which is not being covered anywhere? There is so much widespread and deep corruption in Washington that it would be insane to pass any bill into law until the American people get to the bottom of what's going on.

This is unreal. Looks like someone got them some of that obama money. Whiskey tango foxtrot.